Because we won't convince each other.

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
There was never any mistery, Talia`s reveal was a plot twist. I don`t think anyone was wondering who is Ra`s kid. And if Batman is a detective (The world`s greatest detective at that), he should be in each and every movie.
No, because Batman is about more than just being a detective. The third movie covered his inability to get over his parent's death and rest from fighting crime. He doesn't always have to be a detective, that aspect has already been covered. Again, you're just grasping at straws now.

One of the reason of introducing a black character is because there`s a painfully low amount of black characters, subtracting one is a little bit counter productive.
I was parodying you and sapphire. If race isn't an identity component to you guys, then it shouldn't matter in the first place.

So are you saying Fury is ok because he was turned into a black character a long time ago? Do you see the problem here? If they go through with Johnny storm, in 15 years you shouldn`t have any problem whatsoever.

According to who? I don`t understand how Johnny storm suddenly loses his identity because his melanocytes spiked in activity.
No, I was saying that you don't hear people being disgruntled because you're probably not around the people who are, who happen to be an older crowd now. I'm saying its okay because to a large portion of the audience now viewing Marvel movies, Nick Fury was never an iconic character in the first place. That is why people were able to absorb it so easily.