Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Michiko e Hatchin

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    That was the most incompetent law enforcement I have ever seen. How does one person go in front of all those cops, guns drawn, and assault their superior officer? And no one tries to grab the kid out of there while Michiko was occupied?

Fuck it. I don't even care... she's just so hot.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

...honestly she is hot i mean fuck

almost makes me think Ganguro (is that how you say it) girls are hot
    Favorite Gotwoot Mod moment: "Why is everyone in that show black? The art and music are pretty good, and the voice acting is alrite as well......but i can't stand that guy who follows afro around. Hes so, well, black, for the lack of a better term (well thats not true, there is a better term, but i wont use it here)" Assassin

i was raised by this woman =O
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JrR7hPT9Bs

Funny how a lot of the characters have Japanese first names, but leave the hispanic surnames in tact. Might as well used non-Japanese first names too. They can't all be half-Japanese or something.

Student
    Not hispanic, Latin.

Not all of South America was under spanish domination: Brazil is portuguese, not spanish

I'm really liking this series though. Why the long gap between the episodes' release? (BTW, I think I read on BSS's site that the raw for the 3rd ep was released just as they uploaded the 2nd).

...tchin? ...tchin? What the heck is "Hatchin" anyway?

Episode 3 - BSS

Awesome user with default custom title Pandadice's Avatar
    Episode 3 v2 - BSS

Quote Originally Posted by BSS
    V2 fixes missing typesetting and ed translation. No other changes so if you don't care for these there's no need to download.

user posted image

Here's the first episode by Anime-Kraze-Yoroshiku for those interested:
    http://www.anime-kraze.org/torrent/%...5D.mkv.torrent

Considering Anime-Kraze's track record, this might be the version you might want to archive.

I'm good with my BSS .

and I'd probably archive AonE if I re-downloaded it at all :\

I mean, ani-kraze is good. but look at what they did to the Last Exile opening.. they ruined one of the greatest (imo) anime openings. but still, I mean, I watch their subs. I get tons of shows from them. think I just got Otogizhoushi from them. even so, I think I'd consider aone a.. better choice for archiving? not that I re-download to archive.

user posted image

Ani-Kraze will probably be the highest quality subs you can get. They're really slow, however, but that's to be expected.

I'd take Sudo over AonE for this one over what I've seen.

http://tracker.minglong.org/torrents...5D.mkv.torrent

Michiko to Hatchin 4 is out from [BSS].

user posted image

Watched AonE's episode 2. It was a pretty decent episode, though like someone mentioned before me, the law enforcement team was pretty fail. Got some interesting ideas from the episode though... Michko could very well be Hana's mother, or at least related to her in some way. Seeing as the tattoo is of importance. Which also brings me to a part in episode 1 that no one seemed to mention yet: The guy that Hana imagined had come to pick her up... he had the tattoo on his shoulder. After watching this episode, I'm almost certain it's her father that she imagined (or, at least, who Michiko claimed was her father).

It's dangerous to go alone. Take Nep.

hey, episodes 5 and 6 are out by BSS.

[BSS] michiko to hatchin 5 mkv
    [BSS] michiko to hatchin 6 mkv

I'm downloading them now.

user posted image

[BSS] Michiko to Hatchin 7 mkv torrent
    [BSS] Michiko to Hatchin 8 mkv torrent
    [BSS] Michiko to Hatchin 9 mkv torrent

well, these were definitely two of the best episodes so far. Actually, so far the only episodes I haven't liked were 2 and 6. I didn't like 2 because of how the cops surrounded them, yet they got away so easily. and I didn't like 6 because of the ridiculous bull match. but other than those two, I'd say it's all been amazingly good.

I like that they brought the cops back here in 8, and then the whole street image that they displayed was so cool. I've been really interested in finding a hip-hop style/themed anime, and I think this is the closest thing yet.

I hate how Michiko kicked the crap out of all those guys, and then they ended up like breaking down and crying.. that disappointed me.

rofl, "your head looks like candy..". that guy was baked. It was funny to see Hatchin mistaken for a boy.

overall, I like the portrayal of urban South American culture. That's probably my favorite element of the anime.

user posted image

episode 10 is out by [BSS].

[BSS] Michiko to hatchin 10 torrent mkv

I'm downloading it now.

user posted image

Quote Originally Posted by Pandadice
    and I didn't like 6 because of the ridiculous bull match. but other than those two, I'd say it's all been amazingly good.
    I liked it precisely because of the ridiculous bull match. It was so out there, Hatchin with the ladle and everything, that I couldn't help but stare at it with my mouth hanging open.

This episode 10 showed again some amazing shooting skills of the cops. You'd think they won't get accepted to the force unless they absolutely cannot shoot. Even a three years old chimpanzee would shoot better. Otherwise it was one of the roughest episodes so far, no doubt. Hatchin wasn't present at all, though. I wonder how she's faring.

hey, episode 11 is out by [BSS].

[BSS] Michiko to Hatchin 11 torrent mkv

I'm downloading it now.

user posted image

Student
    To anyone from BSS reading this,

DANIEL - male

DANIELA - female

The L letter (not the lesbian series or whatever), pronounced by the japanese, can sound like an R, so instead of sounding like "Danielle" (which would be closer to the real sound) it sounds like "Daniera", blah blah blah I'm sure you all know where this is going.

Great series, great fansubbing, just take care of that name, it's a bit silly to think of that guy as a lady (I first thought he could be a transexual, but... oh well).

And damn, that Michiko (Malandro) is hot, hot, hot. She has very nearly taken Misato's place in my heart.

wow even beat up Michiko is still hot =/
    Favorite Gotwoot Mod moment: "Why is everyone in that show black? The art and music are pretty good, and the voice acting is alrite as well......but i can't stand that guy who follows afro around. Hes so, well, black, for the lack of a better term (well thats not true, there is a better term, but i wont use it here)" Assassin

i was raised by this woman =O
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JrR7hPT9Bs