Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Manga: The Legend of Maian

I liked how Felicia was provoking Lyna with words like "weak" and "normal". This scenario will probably end well into Felicia's favor.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

http://www.onemanga.com/The_Legend_o...n/21/00-cover/

Chapter 21 has been out for a couple of weeks now, I've just been lazy about posting it.

Pretty good chapter overall. I love how Felicia always forgets to kiss Felix, lol.

I guess next chapter we will get to see Lyna in action. I'm really hoping she takes out these monsters without Felicia's help, because I hate when mangaka's make every character but the main character useless.

Pretty good turnabout, even though it was to be expected, but isn't Dava being too selfish right now?

http://www.onemanga.com/The_Legend_of_Maian/23/11/

On this part, what does "-nim" mean when Majin addresses Felicia in that manner?

Anyway, awesome chapters. It's great to see more about Felicia's past and how the eleven Regis Knight are bound to her until she dies. I wonder who this Regis Knight they're looking for specializes in?

"-nim" is Korean and is just a respectful suffix like the Japanese "-san"

28 is out,

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/the_le...aian/v05/c028/

I wonder if the guy at the end is the Regis Knight they were looking for...It almost seems like they forgot why they came to this town in the first place and stopped looking.

Chapter 29 was released yesterday.

Dredshi / A-Team

MediaFire | SendSpace

Good chapters. I'm really anticipating that the girl in chapter 29 will be one of the Aegis Knights with powerful magic abilities or she could be some kind of royal guard for Mark the Third.

Chapters 28-34

The rest of volume 5 was released today. This download contains the entire volume. Chapters 28-34

Dredshi / A-Team

MediaFire | MegaUpload

You are awesome, Marik.

Awesome! Chapters, once again, were great except for Felix complaining.

It's almost guaranteed that Nun is some sort of super evil sadist killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadouku View Post
    Awesome! Chapters, once again, were great except for Felix complaining.
    Yeah, Felix needs to man-up and stop being scared of everything. I'm glad he is in the tournament though, I'm looking forward to seeing him become like Faize Maian. I'd imagine he will discover some hidden fighting ability that he didn't know he had through this tournament.

It's almost guaranteed that Nun is some sort of super evil sadist killer.
    I don't know... I'm sure she is super strong, and Felix is mistaken for expecting an easy fight. But, it seems more like she is a sensor of sorts who can detect magic users. She just might end up joining the party, because that ability would be of great use to Felicia.

Chapters 35-41

Volume 6 was released this morning.

Dredshi / A-Team

MediaFire | MegaUpload

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Haven't read all of it yet but from what I did read....Felix just got AWESOME!!

Hell yeah... Its about time we got to see Felix in action! That page where it showed him dodging all of the Light Daggers was awesome! Hopefully we will get to see what types of offensive abilities he has in his next fight.

And I totally did not see that coming with Felicia's fight. I loved it! Hilarious!

Felix was pretty cool in his battle but he still needs to mature a lot more. I was surprised that Felicia got thrown out so easily, though.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    I am hoping for Felix to "awaken" with offensive instead of just defensive dodging during his next battle. Who shall be the son of that Regis Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin View Post
    I am hoping for Felix to "awaken" with offensive instead of just defensive dodging
    I fully expect him to, especially now that Felicia is done. Ever since the tournament started, I've been thinking that Felix would be the one to face the impostor David in the finals. Felicia is already out and I'm expecting Anna Maise to lose at some point as well. He'll be the only one left to stop the impostor from killing Mark the Third.