Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1253

Thread: The Internet

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Barles View Post
    People are dying of starvation and lack of clean water in large numbers, on a daily basis...
    I think the girl is doing it for charity.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    The girl in the video doesn't look like the girl in the background/facebook photos. The video-ed chick was heaps better.

The latter looks kinda sad.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    I think the girl is doing it for charity.
    Yeah, one of the articles I saw said that initially it was purely motivated by her own profit. But now she's worried that she's going to look bad if she doesn't give some of that money to charity. The lolz...

But hey, however much she gives, 20% of that will go where its actually needed, which is better than the $0 they would've seen had she not done this. Victory!
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    the vagina might be safe, what about the other ways in?

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Found this group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/certifiedasianhotties

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Awwwwwww yeah.

First time I feel good about being Canadian average as an Asian.

Blog Entries
    TIL I'm comfortably above average in my country

It's said that girth and hardness matters more than length.

One of the best remixes I have heard in a while.

Chun-Li vs Tifa live action, oh yeah.

It kind of sucks that the girls who can do the moves in live action are necessarily kind of butch, instead of the waifish girly types they are depicted as when animated.

Oh cool, the guy who directed that is one of these guys (the young one with the bandanna on his head):

Last edited by Animeniax; Wed, 12-12-2012 at 04:07 PM.

It is not funny pic so i'm posting it here.
    Number of works of fiction that made me shed at least one tear: 3
    Thou seeketh soul power, dost thou not?
    TOX: 33524385841A92B08787EEBEBA2DB51ED293C4F15A2E292F3F C92165E82388281433A77EA8FE

I'm not sure I follow entirely, but I'll put a slow clap here.

<slow clap>

Blog Entries
    There were these two black guys sitting at a bar in a club, and a gay guy comes up and puts his arm around both of them and says "who wants a blow job?" both of the black guys got up and beat the living shit out of him. when they sat back down at the bar the bartender asks why did they beat him up." one of the black guys said " I don't know he said something about jobs"

http://www.gamedesign.jp/flash/mahjong/mahjong_e.html
    Riichi mahjong online vs AI.
    Addicting.
    Number of works of fiction that made me shed at least one tear: 3
    Thou seeketh soul power, dost thou not?
    TOX: 33524385841A92B08787EEBEBA2DB51ED293C4F15A2E292F3F C92165E82388281433A77EA8FE

Saw this on a blog I read sometimes. From Robotech, the ending of the Macross series, the photo album shows AD 2012.

jlistfront_jzvkrj_w.jpg

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    Haha...official white house response to a petition to build the death star:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/res...-youre-looking
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Barles View Post
    Haha...official white house response to a petition to build the death star:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/res...-youre-looking
    Awesome response from someone who clearly knows his Star Wars. I'm sure some conservative pundits will blast the response as a waste of time and resources, but it's a great way to answer your constituents and gain their loyalty.

This Onion article perfectly captures some of the cynicism I felt recently while watching a news report on the Golden Globes and Oscars. It's called "the 6 best dresses at the golden globes":

http://www.theonion.com/articles/the...-globes,30897/