Thread: I don't remeber the series...HELP!!!

I don't remeber the series...HELP!!!

Hey, i need some help finding a anime mech series i pretty sure its gundum i don't know which...The key feature i remeber in this series is that the main character made a hand Sign to realse the full potential of his mech...Also the final ep was in space and he was trying to get back a girl...Help i really wanna re-watch this series..i know its at least 2 years old.. =D...I know its not much but help is apreciated..

A hand sign? The only series I can think of is G Gundam
    The only other series I know that has a pilot in space trying to get back a girl are prolly Gundam X and Turn A, but neither of those have hand signs or whatever, none of the gundam series have, G Gundam has the closest things to hand signs
    -----------------

Definately G Gundam. The hand sign is the King of Hearts, I guess. Or do you mean the Shining/God finger?

THANKS =D

Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow
    A hand sign? The only series I can think of is G Gundam
    The only other series I know that has a pilot in space trying to get back a girl are prolly Gundam X and Turn A, but neither of those have hand signs or whatever, none of the gundam series have, G Gundam has the closest things to hand signs
    Thanks alot thats exactly it..I remeber it being a little better though when it was on T.V lmao

THANKS =D

Quote Originally Posted by Harima Kenji
    Definately G Gundam. The hand sign is the King of Hearts, I guess. Or do you mean the Shining/God finger?
    Thank you thats it..I just coulden't think of it. =D T'anks