Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 513

Naruto Chapter 513

mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire | SendSpace | Online Viewing

What's with this dumb ecology shit? Is it supposed to be funny, or what? How is everyone able to stand on the ground while the turtle is upside down, and how come they haven't drowned yet? Of course Kabuto would resurrect Manda, how else would Kishi be able to write a story with one of his characters dead? And if that isn't enough, the tsuchikage is apparently the tinkerbell of the ninja world.

The only interesting part of all this is that Deidara actually seems to act like a resurrected version of himself. I wonder how the zombikatski will be defeated. The only other technique I could think of that would extract their souls would be Pain's ability.
    Last edited by Assertn; Thu, 10-14-2010 at 12:23 PM.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

They were inside the turtles shell when it flipped over. They are standing on the inside of the shell now, which is why Yamato had to create some trees to cushion the fall. I'm guessing water isnt just flowing in because the entrance is at the dome of the turtles shell.

The chapter competely failed with the ecology shit. Specially when Naruto got excited to see the armadillo's package. Did Kishimoto really had to draw all that? Ugh

And I agree with Assertn. How the fuck aren't they drowning it the turtle is upside down?

I hoped Ninja's didn't get to fly by their own power ever. Naruto is probably going to learn this crap next.

Ugh. The only good point of the chapter is Deidara

I wonder how the zombikatski will be defeated. The only other technique I could think of that would extract their souls would be Pain's ability.
    By the way, calling it now: Naruto will succeed in converting Pain once again, and Pain will use his ability to extract his own as well as the rest of the zombiekatsukis' souls.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries
    They aren't drowning because they're inside the shell which I'm assuming is able to float

And the ecology part was a good reminder that for all his Hokage level power Naruto is still an idiot

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Maybe Pein won't even need converting, since the zombies seem to have their old memories.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Quote Originally Posted by poopdeville View Post
    Maybe Pein won't even need converting, since the zombies seem to have their old memories.
    I don't think Kabuto would be dumb enough to allow Pain to have full control over himself.

Blog Entries
    Excuse the slowpoke but i just got this

http://manga.animea.net/naruto-chapter-489-page-19.html

How is it that Kabuto had Nagato if Konan has hid his body and eyes? And since we're at it, how did he get Itachi's body if Tobi had him and his eyes for Sasuke to use?

Awesome user with default custom title Pandadice's Avatar
    Maybe Kabuto did the old zombie version resurrection on Pain, to keep him under his control? I'm not a fan of the free-willed zombie stuff.. Just an excuse to have Deidara do all that art talk.. And man when the giant snake came back into it it was so lame.. I honestly just dislike the resurrection of dead cahracters.. Deidara had a super awesome battle with Sasuke, and then he died, it was a satisfying end to an incredible fight. But now he's back again and will probably get a rematch with Sasuke even.. That is just so lame. If they were just zombies subject to the will of Kabuto then it'd be tolerable because then at least they'd seem like different people.. As it is it's basically as though they never died...

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post

How is it that Kabuto had Nagato if Konan has hid his body and eyes? And since we're at it, how did he get Itachi's body if Tobi had him and his eyes for Sasuke to use?
    Is that short one Sasori? Wasn't he a puppet? How do you zombify a puppets destroyed body?

user posted image

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar

Kabuto didn't use Nagato's body. He used a human sacrifice and a doll made of clay, like Orochimaru did with the First and Second Hokage.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by poopdeville View Post
    Kabuto didn't use Nagato's body. He used a human sacrifice and a doll made of clay, like Orochimaru did with the First and Second Hokage.
    I always believed you'd need the original's body, this jutsu is even more hax than i thought it was.

Guess that means the 6th casket was the real Madara

it could be the forth hokage, who defeated madara's ass long time ago

wasnt the tsuchikage flying at the summit?

Seriously, I can't take the reviving of Manda. The explanation is so stupid. "Oh, well, I just got some of his cells plus some drugs and made a bigger, better version. Whooptidoo."

Kishi could have simply just showed a huge summoned snake with no explanation and we could all just assume it's some other random huge snake that is summoned. Jiraiya summoned other frogs in his fight with Pain and no one complained. Why did he have to do something stupid like ressurect someone he didn't need to resurrect--cheapening the plot--for no reason?

okay....FUCK YOU KISHIMOTO

FLYING!
    FLY---ING!

goddammit, this is sooo Dragonball now. And death doesnt mean shit anymore, too, since Deidara is just like when he was alive, and suddenly there´s a Manda 2.0....sigh

Why would Kishi bother with resurrecting Manda is beyond me.

Naruto's extremely important ecology mission is something he should complain about if we take his normal character into consideration and he's all into it....

I can't take the flying part too. Ninjas can't fly damnit.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyke View Post
    I can't take the flying part too. Ninjas can't fly damnit.

And the ecology part was a good reminder that for all his Hokage level power Naruto is still an idiot
    No kidding, how dumb is Naruto to not figure out or even care about what is going on around him? After having just learnt about Madara's involvement in his parent's death and the Kisame spying incident, surely he realizes that right now there are more important things than studying ecology? Also, the island he is standing on is capsizing and he can't seem to put 2 and 2 together.

Naruto may be strong, but is it really a good idea to have such a dumb hokage that is so easy to fool? Lack of leadership abilities aside, he doesn't even seem to possess basic common sense.