Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Chapter 522

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Who uses storm?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    Who uses storm?
    darui, according to naruto wiki

This chapter gives me hope for a sound 5 resurrection.

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    Who uses storm?
    Halle Berry

this chapter saddens me. there was a lot of rushing in the last 10-20 chapters, but introducing the seven swordsmen of the hidden mist just like that as some simple summons feels extremely cheap. like, there was originally supposed to be a real, fully developed story, and now all we´re getting is a glimpse at what they look like. sigh :<(

not to mention that all these kekkei genkais feel like im reading one piece, double-sigh...

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Ah since in the 3rd movie there is this dude with many KG like Swift element etc. Don't be surprised if it turns out to be percentage mixtures. Like 70% Wind and 30 % Lightning.

But it's most likely that Kishi has forgotten it. I mean Shikamaru's shadow bind also hasn't been explained.

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    this chapter saddens me. there was a lot of rushing in the last 10-20 chapters, but introducing the seven swordsmen of the hidden mist just like that as some simple summons feels extremely cheap. like, there was originally supposed to be a real, fully developed story, and now all we´re getting is a glimpse at what they look like. sigh :<(

not to mention that all these kekkei genkais feel like im reading one piece, double-sigh...
    The people on these forums tend to nit-pick about the dumbest things, but you take it to another level.

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post

Who said there was supposed to be one?

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    someone should make a count of the elements...

5!/(3!*2!) is the max number, right? if you've got 5 elements and combine two of them
    120/(6*2)=10
    so far:
    wood, ice, blast, scorch...
    what else did we have?
    I don't know that 5-choose-2 is the max number. I don't see why somebody can't mix three elements. So that's (5-choose-2) + (5-choose-3) possible combinations, at least. 20 mixed elements. 25 if mixing 4 elements is possible. 26 if mixing 5 elements is possible. Presumably, Pein is evidence that mixing 5 elements is possible.

Actually, if we include using 0 elements (like Rock Lee) and one element, we see that there are

Sum_{i=0 to i=5} (n-choose-i) = 2^5 combinations. One of my favorite combinatorial identities, joining combinations of things taken i at a time with the power set operator.
    Last edited by poopdeville; Tue, 01-11-2011 at 03:19 PM.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Quote Originally Posted by poopdeville View Post
    I don't see why somebody can't mix three elements.
    Because they only have 2 hands?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

what if they used kage bunshin

Quote Originally Posted by Tofu #2 View Post
    what if they used kage bunshin
    Considering Kage Bunshin is not a hard technique to learn, and the fact that so far no one has been seen doing something like that, i`m going to go with "it won`t work", of course that can change.

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    We've already seen people mix 3. The current Mizukage can. And the Sage of the Six Paths mixes 5.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

I don't see why somebody can't mix three elements.
    We've already seen people mix 3. The current Mizukage can. And the Sage of the Six Paths mixes 5.
    wut

The mizukage isn't mixing 3 together, she can mix 3 in 2 different ways, which doesn't really count

If that's the case, then why couldn't Kakuzu combine multiples with all his hearts?

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Chaos View Post
    If that's the case, then why couldn't Kakuzu combine multiples with all his hearts?
    Because mixing elements requires a bloodlimit, not just affinities to multiple elements.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

which brings up the question: why didn't he try to get a bloodline heart?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

I was curious about something. On page 11, in the bottom right panel we see 3 leaf ninjas: Asuma, a Hyuuga whom I presume to be Neji's father, and a third leaf ninja I cant seem to place. Anyone know who it is?

Quote Originally Posted by EpyonNext View Post
    I was curious about something. On page 11, in the bottom right panel we see 3 leaf ninjas: Asuma, a Hyuuga whom I presume to be Neji's father, and a third leaf ninja I cant seem to place. Anyone know who it is?
    It's Tsunade's old boyfriend Dan.