Doing a 7 year necro here.

So, I've "recently" dipped my toes on reading Light Novels, mostly because we're now seemingly getting a lot more official translations and also epub versions of fan translations, and now with my trusty Kindle Fire I can delve a bit more into this industry.

So curious if you guys can (whomever is still around) do an updated list of what they've have read and more importantly recommend?

I think the only series I've been reading have been Overlord, Goblin Slayer, DaiMachi (and Oratoria). Just now I began reading The Magic in this Other World is Too Far Behind! and also plan on reading the Slime one soon. Also got that Utsuro no Hako, Zero no Maria, though it seems like official translations will be finished with the series at a later date this year, so going to wait for that.

But will give a look when I can to others mentioned in this thread so far, but wondering what new ones you guys can suggest.

Kinda want to read the sequels to Legend of Legendary Heroes, but always heard complaints about the translations. Crossing fingers someone licenses them (though I know even if they do, it'll be a while for them to get done).