Thread: SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online.

SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online.

http://sdgo.ogplanet.com/en/main.og

Its been open for about a week now. Pretty good for a free to play game imo. I'll let the wiki explain:

SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online is a Third Person Shooter created by Korean company Softmax that was released in 2007. Starting with the Korean service provided by Netmarble, the game has since expanded to other regions under different companies. It features a variety of content, with missions based off of events from various Gundam series and units from the original Mobile Suit Gundam all the way to modern works like Mobile Suit Gundam 00.
    The game system is a rather simple one, with a playstyle similar in ways to Gundam vs Gundam Next. Units have a static weapon set though some have the option to change to an alternate mode with a different set of weapons. General playstyle among the units is differentiated by a rock-scissors-paper system where rock-types have a damage advantage against scissor-types, etc. Units can be leveled up to have skills that activate as you continue to deal and take damage. The game also features unit customization, where you can boost some of the units stats or apply new paint and stickers to a unit.
    All in all, a somewhat casual-friendly game that doesn't take a very high-end computer to run.
    System Requirements:

Minimum:
    CPU: Pentium 4 - 1.8 Ghz
    RAM: 512 MB
    VGA: Nvidia GeForce 4400 Ti or ATI Radeon 9600
    DirectX 9.0c

Recommended:
    CPU: Pentium 4 - 2.8 Ghz
    RAM: 1 GB
    VGA: Nvidia GeForce 7600 or ATI Radeon X1600
    DirectX 9.0c
    Anyways, they dont have all the units available just yet (only capsules 1-25). So far, most of what they have are from UC, seed, wing, and some 00 (which you have to purchase). I've heard alot about this game, but I never thought it would ever make it to NA. If you're a Gundam fan, dont mind the ps1-ish graphics, and like playing with others, I highly recommend this. So far, my only complaints are that its still a bit glitchy and theres no blocking system.

If anyone is interested, I'm usually available between 5 pm and 8 pm EST. IGN: MKahless

edit: forgot to put the link to the wiki:

http://sdgowiki.com/wiki/Main_Page
    Last edited by vejita613; Sun, 12-11-2011 at 08:28 PM.