Thread: A new mobile phone carrier in France with very nice plans...

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar

A new mobile phone carrier in France with very nice plans...

I've been zombying the intrawebs for hours since the announcement last Tuesday
    Here's an article:
    http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/n...nd-3g-data.ars

I never thought that an article would be written for people outside the French language zone.
    But unlimited data plan (3GB Fair Use)
    Unlimited Voice to land and mobile phones
    P2P, tethering, newsgroup, you name it uses allowed
    All of that for 19.99€ was apealing enough to get you an article
    Even more when you know that competitors all are somewhere twice that price and more for less appealing plans.

And last but not least, there's also a 2€ plan for 60 minutes voice and 60 sms. After 60 minutes, the minute is 5 cts... so each hour is "only" 3€. It was not mentioned in the article.

So you know, I had this internet provider from the beggining, converted my parents too. Had to change because at my new appartement, DSL speeds were too low.
    But now I know what my new mobile phone carrier will be in the months to come.
    After all, my plan is 72.5€ for only 4 hours and 2Go FU, no tethering...

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

David turned into a spambot. Now I have seen it all.

Well, at least from the dark side. I have yet to see many of the wonders of the light side.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    A French spambot, spamming in a very bad english (no wait, that is a spambot signature...), regarding a French carrier

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Maybe we could start a "great deals" thread to include posts like your's and the one Sapphy posted for the ultra cheap SSD on Amazon.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?