Thread: Bleach 366 (End)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Genin
    That was a great episode, I kept thinking to myself they were going to end it. They definitely kept it open, like how the manga continues....which I hope they just take a break from the series and let the manga progress, and maybe one day they return to the show with no-pointless fillers.

I'd almost like VIZ to release the bleach series in a revised way with no filler but that will never happen.

So did they skip anything from this manga arc in their rush to end the series? Cause I felt like there should have been some backstory on Ginjo, but there never was any. I mean, we know that he's a Substitute Soul Reaper, but they never explained anything about what he did, or why he turned on SS. I was expecting some flashbacks.

I would never have expected SS to give the Vizards their old jobs back. But I guess it save them having to replace 3 captains.

Kinda messed up that Kon didn't appear in that final scene.

Quote Originally Posted by LordGardenGnome View Post
    They definitely kept it open, like how the manga continues....which I hope they just take a break from the series and let the manga progress, and maybe one day they return to the show with no-pointless fillers.
    Which is what ever anime every should do all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    So... what will happen to the Bleach Anime forums now?
    Bleach seems so unpopular around here these days, I'm honestly surprised it still has it's own forum.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Tue, 03-27-2012 at 06:28 PM.