Thread: One Piece Episode 554

One Piece Episode 554

[CCS-Speed] One Piece 554 - 720p: Magnet | Torrent | DDL1 | DDL2

[NowWeTheChefs] One Piece 554 - 720p: Magnet | Torrent | DDL1 | DDL2

[HorribleSubs] One Piece 554 - 360p: Magnet | Torrent |

Episode 555 Preview
    Last edited by Marik; Sun, 07-01-2012 at 01:14 PM.

Now I don't feel so bad about Jinbei going down like a punk since it was intentional.

50% of those guys being able to stand up to Luffy's Haki is actually a pretty good ratio. For a minute, I was worried Luffy had ruined everyone else's fun, but there's still plenty left to show off against.

I just assumed the other 50% was simply "out of range" of his Haki-nova.

I wonder just how strong Hody actually is, and how strong he THINKS he is, since he's spouting all this crap about how he is going to kill all the nobles and whatnot... i'm pretty sure he would get completely and utterly destroyed by the admirals alone.

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Quote Originally Posted by Penner View Post
    I wonder just how strong Hody actually is, and how strong he THINKS he is, since he's spouting all this crap about how he is going to kill all the nobles and whatnot... i'm pretty sure he would get completely and utterly destroyed by the admirals alone.
    Yeah, he's in the exact same boat as Enel, where he thinks he's all powerful, but he has no idea because he's never left his homeland before and doesn't realize how crazy strong the people in charge actually are.

This is a problem that would solve itself eventually even if the Strawhats weren't here, but not without a ton of people being killed.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Sun, 07-01-2012 at 04:42 PM.

Jounin
    Enel lacked knowledge and experience about certain things, but had knowledge about certain other things (like how powerful he really was). Hody had all that Enel lacked but decided to close his eyes and continue on in his own dreamworld. There is a big difference IMO. Hody is more like a neo-nazi that spew so much hate until they start to believe their own shit.