Page 52 of 73 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1444

Thread: Attack on Titan: Shingeki no Kyojin

Yeah, titans are already dying inside the wall to people with steampunk tech. WW1/2 era weapons would obliterate them.

About to get back in on this again! I remember last season being super lackluster, I hope it's better.
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

Awesome user with default custom title neflight86's Avatar
    I kind of decided to start reading the manga after this season to find out what happens next, but this ending is so solid (where the story is), I'm satisfied to wait until the anime starts up next year for the final season. I can't believe that.

Word has it that Wit studio won't be animating the last season, though, so I'm apprehensive about that. We'll see how things turn out. Can't wait for this thread to get necro'd.

Quote Originally Posted by neflight86 View Post
    Word has it that Wit studio won't be animating the last season, though, so I'm apprehensive about that.
    Wait, what? Why?! They've been doing such an amazing job!

This and One Punch Man...why would you take a series a way from a studio that's absolutely killing it?

Well, the OP credits also show Production IG, so maybe they might be able to pull it off with some contracted Wit talent? They have over a year to plan it out.

Wtf, Im watching some dumb YouTube. Video and, anyway: Levi is apparently 30 yo! Wtf

Always assumed hes like 17. Maybe 19. In what universe does he look 30 lol. Any 1000 yo dragon loli looks more her age

The first fictional loli that made me fall for her

He looks like he's the same age as Erin, but more haggard.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    It's cuz he's Asian.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Episode 60 (season 4 ep 1)

Episode 60

I feel kinda numb... almost as if this were a spin-off or side story instead of the AoT I've been waiting for. That is not to say I was disappointed or bored for even a single moment, because that is simply not true. I expect massive twists and story shifts now, and they still are effective, which says that the quality of the scenario and writing are solid beyond mere gimmicks. Good thing too that this is largely carried by its mysteries and drama, because the animation was merely average, and without the directorial flourishes that make the previous seasons stand out, but again, Attack on Titan can stand without that at this point.

What are you waiting for? Get to watching!

That titan drop was brilliant. Having altitude kill half your titans wasn't a good start though. You'd think they'd have that part worked out at least, especially when there weren't any apparent AA weapons.

So umm.. all Eren's crew has to do is find one of those syringes, transform one of their own into a titan and have them eat Annie. The hardest thing would be to convince a titan to recognize someone encapsulated as food. Actually.. that might not work. If they move Annie above ground and have some titan eat the encapsulated Annie.. she'd just transform from within and rip the titan apart.

Well finally up-to-date... not to say I have watched the new episode. Just finished the 2nd half of the third season as I've been only watching on bluray versions. The reason for this was because of fear of censorship, but that you guys recall, particularly since the series began simulcasting on streaming services, has it suffered from censorship?

Quote Originally Posted by Munsu View Post
    Well finally up-to-date... not to say I have watched the new episode. Just finished the 2nd half of the third season as I've been only watching on bluray versions. The reason for this was because of fear of censorship, but that you guys recall, particularly since the series began simulcasting on streaming services, has it suffered from censorship?
    I don't remember any censorship at all. I watched all HS subs.

I guess Ymir is dead since someone else has her Titan now...

And I gotta say, the Cart Titan is WAY more impressive with a bunch of tank shit on it than it was when it was just...a cart.

The last of the Nine is still unknown to us, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    So umm.. all Eren's crew has to do is find one of those syringes, transform one of their own into a titan and have them eat Annie.
    I'm, like, 90% certain Mikasa is going to be the female titan before the end of the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    I don't remember any censorship at all. I watched all HS subs.
    Well, you wouldn't notice it unless you watched both versions.

[QUOTE=DarthEnderX;569127]I guess Ymir is dead since someone else has her Titan now...

And I gotta say, the Cart Titan is WAY more impressive with a bunch of tank shit on it than it was when it was just...a cart.

The last of the Nine is still unknown to us, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth
    I'm, like, 90% certain Mikasa is going to be the female titan before the end of the series.
    For some reason I thought Akermans couldn't be Titans, but that might just be that they're immune to the brainwashing effects of the Founding Titan.

Well, you wouldn't notice it unless you watched both versions.
    Right. What I mean instead then, is that I didn't notice any obtrusive efforts in censoring. That's namely bright or dark spots/beams. Anything that was expressed significantly differently in other versions?

Disappointing start, unfortunately. I agree with netflight insofar as this wasn't a boring episode, but ... it was some totally different story! And it's continuing for at least one more episode :/ Let me see Eren and Co.!

Not sure about the war tactics, either, tbh. Why sacrifize all those Eldian soldiers (even if hated), when they could have dropped the air titans earlier? That bullet train (that they knew of), wouldn't have posed much of a threat when landing inside the walls. Also that girl's plan was WAAAAY too much luck-based. Had either of those 2 enemy soldiers done their job right, she'd be dead. Ah well.

Oh yeah, surgery went fine, btw., I'm back home now. :> Realization from having had surgery on my belly: The way pain is being depicted in ALL of fiction is such massive bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Realization from having had surgery on my belly: The way pain is being depicted in ALL of fiction is such massive bullshit
    Worse? Or not as bad?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    Worse? Or not as bad?
    Considering 3 small cuts into my belly made by highly professional surgeons after a successful (better than they expected) surgery still hurt like hell when I bend over or cough a little right now, just tells me that people would NOT keep runing/fighting if they were cut/stabbed/shot. Sure, in the immediate event adrenaline might help, but not to the extent it's being portayed in fictional media.

Really makes me reconsider a lot of the stuff I've watched.

I think maybe you're just soft.

---

I'm having trouble keeping people straight cause all the Eldian shifters look alike...

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post

---

I'm having trouble keeping people straight cause all the Eldian shifters look alike...
    How so? They look unique enough to me.

Zeke is Zeke.
    Reiner is blond and big.
    Jaw titan has slicked-back hair.
    Pieck can't walk and is kind of cute.