Thread: pics of the cursed seal

hi there

I know we had a thread like that allready , but i can't find it anymore

i want to have a cursed seal , like sasuke.
    i thougt about it very long , but now Im sure , i WANT it.

the "problem" is:
    I cant just go to a tattoo-studio (? don't know the english word , im german )
    and tell that guy " hey make me a cursed seal" ...you know waht I mean?

he wouldn't know waht i want

So I need Pictures...as much Pictures as possible.

Quality doesn't matter , just post or send (lohmi36@gmx.de) me the pics you know and have.

I just faound some crappy little pics that aren't really usefull.

I doenst have to be sasukes Seal , it can also be the seal of one of the sound-guys (do they ever show it ? O_o)

I hope you can help me with that , and of course (if you want^^) i would post pictures of myself after "being cursed" but you would have to wait until ~30 dec

if theres an problem with my grammar or sth. , i'm verry sorry.... i just have nglish in schol for 1 and a half year now

Edit: oh..i see...all of the old topics were delted...thats why i just have 1 post on my counter

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ &#064; Dec 1 2003, 10:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I know where you can find Sasuke&#39;s Cursed seal pics, www.narutofan.com and go to images. There you&#39;ll find at least 5 pics of the cursed seal. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    thanks , but (erhaps i&#39;m just too stupd^^) there are no pics of the &quot;normal&quot; cursed seal .
    of course , i won tattoo half of my face ; ) I just want to have a normal little seal on my neck (? don&#39;t know the exact english word..in german it would be &quot;hals / schulter&quot; )

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>i&#39;m just a &quot;hardcore&quot;-naruto fan that wants to have his own &quot;cursed seal&quot;</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

if u were such a harddcore fan wouldn&#39;t need help finding pick of cursed seal </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    lets say im a lazy &quot;hardcore&quot; fan

but i&#39;m still looking for other pics , so...if you have some , please post

Ever thought about getting the manga?
    --
    "If you were young again, would you start writing TeX again or would you use Microsoft Word, or another word processor?
    I hope to die before I have to use Microsoft Word." (Donald E. Knuth)

i have all chapters...but reading all the 195 chapters?
    puh...
    also , there have to be bette pics then just thta of the manga.

i know we had a thread about that allready , and there WERE also pics...

so please...if its just a little pic , it would help me

um here yu go u lil bastard
    http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/uploads/av-2434.gif
    one of the forum members had this for their avatar, man its not hard to search =P

come on...
    it can&#39;t be that hard...
    just post ONE pic , you would really help me

or just tell me the episodes and chapters were i can find some pics
    don&#39;t want to donwload all episodes again , just because of some pics
    and the hole manga?
    no..would need to much time

so pleeaase help me...

i&#39;m just a &quot;hardcore&quot;-naruto fan that wants to have his own &quot;cursed seal&quot;

I know where you can find Sasuke&#39;s Cursed seal pics, www.narutofan.com and go to images. There you&#39;ll find at least 5 pics of the cursed seal.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>lets say im a lazy &quot;hardcore&quot; fan</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

damn lazy asses want other people to do all the work for them

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>i have all chapters...but reading all the 195 chapters?</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    oh damn thats REAL hardcore.......................................... ..................

EDIT: .................................................. .............................................

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>i&#39;m just a &quot;hardcore&quot;-naruto fan that wants to have his own &quot;cursed seal&quot;</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

if u were such a harddcore fan wouldn&#39;t need help finding pick of cursed seal

you forum people are alla just lazy... (don&#39;t mean the one that made this topic)
    if someone asks for pictures, you don&#39;t give him just a site you give him a picture.. same as this:
    If someone asks you where is &quot;de kuip&quot; .. you don&#39;t just say it&#39;s in the netherlands........
    or another stupid example:
    If someone asks you for a book you dont point at a libary :S

That&#39;s not right.

He is in a library and knows in which column the book he searches is and instead of searching it takes his mobile to call you and asks you if you would come to the library to search the book for him because he is not in the mood to do so.

And, frankly speaking, these kind of persons are the persons I hate most.
    --
    "If you were young again, would you start writing TeX again or would you use Microsoft Word, or another word processor?

well i dont exactly hate those kind of people,but seeing as how i found the cursed scroll picture in less than a minute....... well you get the picture. and i gave him a LINK of the picture. dude Razzy dont say it like i gave him a big site to look for the cursed seal............ maybe u werent talking about me, but just to make things clear.

lol

but he doesnt take his mobile, he just asks for you to pick the book and you&#39;re already in the library ... hmmm

-agrees afterall-

lazy&#33;

no hard feelings jing

i ment reading them again would last too long
    I do have a real live a can&#39;t just quickly read 195 Chapters

But thanks at all to the one that posted one pic

If you really have read them you should approx. know where Sasuke has his appearances and would have been able to just quickly skip through these chapters in search for a cursed seal. That&#39;s not something a human isn&#39;t able to do.
    &quot;Hardcore Fan&quot; is definetely a big exaggeration. It&#39;s more like &quot;bone-idle narutard&quot;.
    --