Thread: sound genin vs Leaf genin Match up!

sound genin vs Leaf genin

so far we know that

Jiroubou vs Choiji

Kidoumaru vs Neji

who will naruto, shika and Kiba fight?

i say shika will fight that 2 headed lady and kiba will fight the other 1 while naruto fights Susake

the 4 sounds aren't genins

yeah i think thats how its prolly gonna be to sikamaru alwaya fights the girl. makes sense for naruto to fight sasgay and kiba will most likley take last

what would be the purpose of sasuke and naruto fighting this time. its also not known if he is going to come out of the barrel anytime soon. when he got the seal put on him he was out till like the next afternoon.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>what would be the purpose of sasuke and naruto fighting this time</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

one of the reasons he is going to ori is becuase naruto is like way stonger then him. remeber like when they were on the roof of the hospital and they were going at it to see who is stronger. i think the same thing will prolly happen again.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>ts also not known if he is going to come out of the barrel anytime soon. when he got the seal put on him he was out till like the next afternoon. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

yep never know. but he prolly will ccome out of barrel will be kinda dumb if he doesn&#39;t unless they never reach him..

i want it to be a 3v2 battle

Shikimaru would be the type to stay behind. He&#39;d act like Kiba is needed to track them down and Naruto to talk to Sasuke. He&#39;ll off course act like it is troublesome but act relieved because he could go search Choji and Neji.

First of all, the two headed thing is a guy.

Next will be Kiba/Aku against the chick, 2-Heads going on with the barrel, chased by Shika and Naruto.

Remember 2-Heads can split his body (read the leaf ambush, the second head disappeared and shortly afterwards the kunai forced Shika out of Kage-Mane). So we have a 2vs2 with double-sound on one side and Strategy-Shika + Power-Naruto on the other.

The tinned moron will stay where he belongs -&gt; inside the tin. Maybe he slips out after all Sounds are dead and the seal crumbles, but then he could die from the pill. So the tin will be a good tin and stay a tin and they will take it back to Tsunade.
    --
    "If you were young again, would you start writing TeX again or would you use Microsoft Word, or another word processor?
    I hope to die before I have to use Microsoft Word." (Donald E. Knuth)

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> do think its time that he has some projectile jutsu all his jutsu are all up close and personal. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

flash backs of dragonball

u guy maybe be right though could end up being 2v2 or 2v1 well see i want the negi gight to get over with already

i think the last battle will be a 2v2 cause 1 of the sound nin are carrying the barrel and if sasuke comes out of the barrel it will become a 2v2 or maybe it will start as a 2v1

i dotn think he is going to be coming out of the barrel anytime soon. i hope the last fight is a team battle. if not then the last match will be a 2 on 1, or who knows with naruto. he a walking army sometimes. i think naruto will be the next to fight because they need kiba to track down sasuke, and i dont think shikamara will stay behind to fight, so that leaves naruto against the two headed guy/girl. and looking at narutos track recorded he is going to create a new move. against kiba he thought up the naruto combo, neji he used kyubi charka that he learned how to bring forth. gaara he through everything he ever learned down to the 1000 yrs of pain at gaara and thought up some new ones. kabuto he used the resangen that he learned, and now its time for him to think up a new one which maybe some different way to use the resangen. i do think its time that he has some projectile jutsu all his jutsu are all up close and personal.

lol y do guys look like girls in animes???

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AznPerson @ Dec 2 2003, 06:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> lol y do guys look like girls in animes??? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    good question, I think there was a very intelligent answer somewhere in this forum. I just forgot where. It was regarding Kazuki of the strings in GetBackers.