Thread: One Piece Episode 609

One Piece Episode 609

Episode 609 - CCS-Speed

- -- - -- - --- -- - -

Is this called the "Straw Hats Underperforming" arc or something? Luffy vs Monet was plainly painful to watch and if that's Luffy's real level of combat ability these days, after all the training, he should just run away from the New world. He's not ready to face anybody there. In the first place I can't understand why everybody's so obsessed with Monet's status. Why is it so hard to believe she's an enemy, huh? Even though she was standing right next to Caesar, Luffy kept asking why they are fighting and refused to take her down. The candy kid seemed to know her, which means Monet has been a part of Caesar's standard staff, yet the kid was surprised Monet's not helping her. The rest of the Straw hats are staring her as if they were completely helpless, instead of, like, Zoro cutting her out of the air with a single swing of his sword.

What the hell is this all, seriously? Are harpies some sort of holy religious icons in the One Piece world and everybody believes they will be sent to hell if they fight against one?

Finally I hope all of these kids will be turned into dragons. The dragon was a million times less annoying than these brats.

I didn't like anything in this episode.

I'm with you, I don't understand why Monet is being such a problem. She should have been fucked fighting Luffy, and now that she's alone against, like, 7 Strawhats, she should be double-fucked.

So the Samurai's kid got turned into a dragon?

I wonder if that's why he hates dragons, or if that's just setup for tragedy when his hatred of dragons makes him attack his son before realizing(or that dragon he already fucked up WAS his son).

Oh yeah! I didn't talk about the new intro last week.

Usually they're filled with spoilers, but I think since there hasn't been a new one in an arc and a half, we got spared that this time.

I love it when they stick a bunch of color spreads in there too.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Sun, 08-25-2013 at 06:51 PM.

Blog Entries
    Have there been any specially animated episodes in the last year or so?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    I didn't like anything in this episode.

I'm with you, I don't understand why Monet is being such a problem. She should have been fucked fighting Luffy, and now that she's alone against, like, 7 Strawhats, she should be double-fucked.
    Well, to be fair, Monet confessed that she wouldn't be able to beat Luffy in a fair fight.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07