Thread: One Piece Episode 610

One Piece Episode 610

Episode 610 - NWTChuu

- -- - - - - - -

And yet again the Straw hats refused to do anything to Monet. Harpies really must be untouchable religious figures in that world.

It doesn't feel like awfully lot happened in this episode. Caesar had some long speeches that I partially skipped, and then some more running.

I wonder why Caesar doesn't just flood the whole facility already with the gas. I assume he won't be affected by it himself, due to his fruit power, and he clearly doesn't care about anybody else's wellbeing. He ought to realise he's now dealing with people who won't be stopped by mere doors.

I'm guessing garbage-dragon is the Samurai's kid.

But yeah, whole lotta nothing in this episode. For an episode called Two-Vice Admirals Throwing Down, they only fought for, like, 2 minutes.

So, I'm back to watching Horrible-Subs this week, which rips from the Funimation site, and I noticed that despite this being a current episode, it still uses the old intro. How long has that been going on?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    I'm guessing garbage-dragon is the Samurai's kid.

But yeah, whole lotta nothing in this episode. For an episode called Two-Vice Admirals Throwing Down, they only fought for, like, 2 minutes.

So, I'm back to watching Horrible-Subs this week, which rips from the Funimation site, and I noticed that despite this being a current episode, it still uses the old intro. How long has that been going on?
    Yeah... I've been watching the funimation ones, so I had no idea what you were talking about with a new intro. Is it up on youtube?

As for this episode, well, we get to hear Vegapunk's voice for the first time. So that's something, right?
    Last edited by Assertn; Sun, 09-01-2013 at 12:19 PM.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    Yeah... I've been watching the funimation ones, so I had no idea what you were talking about with a new intro. Is it up on youtube?
    Looks like it. I just saw the new one because HS was so late the last two weeks that I watched a different sub.

Apparently, they've been using this opening for the last TWENTY episodes! So I guess it WAS super spoilery after all.

Everything about Funmations streaming is just weird! From the super low definition, to the now, not using current openings?

It's like they WANT people to pirate instead of watch it on their site.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    Looks like it. I just saw the new one because HS was so late the last two weeks that I watched a different sub.

Apparently, they've been using this opening for the last TWENTY episodes! So I guess it WAS super spoilery after all.

Everything about Funmations streaming is just weird! From the super low definition, to the now, not using current openings?

It's like they WANT people to pirate instead of watch it on their site.
    It's almost like, by advocating piracy, you're showing support for Luffy!
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07