Thread: One Piece Episode 615-616

One Piece Episode 615-616

Episode 615 720p

Episode 616 720p

Don't really remember much about 615, but 616 was action packed!

Law certainly was no weakling once he got his heart back. Very much worth being Luffy's ally, even if Law's other crew members probably aren't anywhere near the level of Luffy's best fighters. Luffy beating up Caesar finally looked like it should have from the beginning: a scientist getting his ass handed to him by a tough brawler. Just like Zoro made short work out of Monet the moment he needed to save a princess from the distress (but you can certainly tell he's no Sanji considering all the suffering Tashigi needed to experience first).

I'm pretty happy about the fight between Smoker and Vergo, though. It was one that was supposed to be hard and it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    Law certainly was no weakling once he got his heart back. Very much worth being Luffy's ally, even if Law's other crew members probably aren't anywhere near the level of Luffy's best fighters. Luffy beating up Caesar finally looked like it should have from the beginning: a scientist getting his ass handed to him by a tough brawler. Just like Zoro made short work out of Monet the moment he needed to save a princess from the distress (but you can certainly tell he's no Sanji considering all the suffering Tashigi needed to experience first).

I'm pretty happy about the fight between Smoker and Vergo, though. It was one that was supposed to be hard and it was.
    Law slicing the mountain in half is just about as awesome as I expected it would be.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I mean, yeah, it's pretty cool and all, but it's nothing Zoro didn't do already way back in Enies Lobby.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    I mean, yeah, it's pretty cool and all, but it's nothing Zoro didn't do already way back in Enies Lobby.
    Did Zoro slice the building in half? I thought it was the giraffe dude with his kick.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Hmm...now I have to look it up...

EDIT: You're right.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Fri, 10-18-2013 at 04:18 AM.