Thread: One Piece Chapter 727

One Piece Chapter 727

So how many people can he manipulate at a time? Are we going to see him control 100 or 1000 at once? Reminds me of Granny Chiyo from Naruto.

I didn't think he was that powerful. Is he even anywhere near the people he is controlling?

Considering the level of Karma in this manga Don Quixote might as well just shove his foot up through his colon right now.

ANBU Captain
    Naruto.....TAKE SOME FUCKIN NOTES!!!! This is how you create villains!!! Commit to making evil people psychopaths....
    Bravo!! This is a goddamn back story! Don flamingo is reaching Shishio(sp?) levels of badassery and evil. Great arc!

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Chaos View Post
    So how many people can he manipulate at a time? Are we going to see him control 100 or 1000 at once? Reminds me of Granny Chiyo from Naruto.
    You know, up until this point, they've never really shown the capabilities of Don Quixote's power. All we've seen is snippets of him controlling one or two guys, and even then it usually wasn't anything special. It's nice to see one of his bigger plans in action.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Holy shit, that was evil. This actually makes me want to see him get his ass handed to him.

I'm pretty sure Law is going to lose. I am wondering if he will control Law and send him after the Strawhats.