Episode 7 - HS

- - - - - - - -

That first fight... The rest weren't so bad. I didn't foresee the stooges using that tactic, possibly because it's so cowardly and immersion breaking, but I should have. After all, they were so lacking in honour and pride they even prostrated themselves and begged for the opponent to lose on purpose. It's obvious they didn't give a shit about gunpla fights or anything related, they were only serving the boxer dude in their own pitiful manner. Fortunately the boxer himself was a decent person. I have to say I'm a little disappointed in Fumina and Kousaka, but then again, they are just kids, so they are supposed to get easily confused. Sekai has a long background in martial arts, so I'd say he was pretty safe.

Fumina seems to be falling for Sekai, finally. Jolly good. She's kind of a genki girl, so I hope she won't keep it hidden for the whole series, but you never know. Sekai certainly is so dense I doubt he would initiate anything. There have been romances in all the Gundams I've seen, but looking at the first season of this particular show, it was really slow and light, maybe due to the main characters being so young. Yet the first season did have undeniable pairings, so the chances are high.