One Piece Episode 626-630

HorribleSubs 720p

Episode 626
    Episode 627
    Episode 628
    Episode 629
    Episode 630

Fillers end at the end of episode 628.

Oh, I thought the filler would run for a couple of months at the very least. Quite surprising it was only a few eps.

Wow, what a spoilerific new intro!
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Shit! So we've been out of filler for 2 weeks?!

I gotta go watch some stuff!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, spoilerific intro as usual. Hey guys, I THINK that blind guy might be an Admiral!

FIRE FRUIT! YEAH! I guess Donflamingo kept an apple in his pocket during the White Beard War.

Hmm, does someone in the crew get a fruit? Or does Luffy find a way to have two fruits?

Also, Buggy the Warlord. Awesome. But they only mentioned 6 Warlords in that scene. I guess the 7th is a secret.

Bearded Luffy looks like Master Roshi!
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Tue, 01-28-2014 at 06:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    FIRE FRUIT! YEAH! I guess Donflamingo kept an apple in his pocket during the White Beard War.
    Considering Caesar was working for him, he should have known all about the mechanics. It was everybody's expectation Ace would die; the whole event was about his execution, after all. So, it makes sense Flamingo would take an apple with him. It's another matter why he hasn't made a logia underling for himself, though. He had plenty of time. Surely he didn't foresee he might be able to, or rather might need to, use the fruit itself somehow against Luffy.

It'll be interesting to see what's going to happen to the fruit. I've always thought the Straw hats are kind of established as they are, and none of them would gain a new power like that. Luffy getting a double power might happen, since his Teach has two and he's probably the last boss, but who knows. Wouldn't that make Luffy too powerful before it's time for the final confrontations?

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    It's another matter why he hasn't made a logia underling for himself, though. He had plenty of time.
    Maybe all of the underlings he'd trust with something as powerful as a logia fruit already have fruits.

It's not the kind of thing you'd waste on a low-level minion.

It'll be interesting to see what's going to happen to the fruit. I've always thought the Straw hats are kind of established as they are, and none of them would gain a new power like that.
    Absalom is just lucky Sanji doesn't know the mechanics of how the fruits work, or else he'd be a dead man.

Wouldn't that make Luffy too powerful before it's time for the final confrontations?
    I doubt it. Anyone he faces at this point in the series is going to know about Haki, so it's not like it'll make him invulnerable. And it'd take him years to develop moves for it.

Besides, I can see Luffy wanting to defeat Akainu using Ace's fruit, as a form of justice for his death.

The other possibility is that they learn how to feed it to an inanimate object.

Thousand Sunny the Fire Ship!

Although that might only work with Zoans. Cause that's the only type of fruit we've seen used like that so far.