Thread: One Piece Episode 632

One Piece Episode 632

Episode 632 - HS

- --- -- - -

Zoro chasing in vain that slow-moving bag of loot is stupid. Even a man in a wheelchair should have caught up with that thing. I suppose it was supposed to be something blinking here and there, for example turning around a corner it would suddenly be on the other end of the street, or some such things. With this direction, it just seems like Zoro runs slower than a three years old.

Otherwise this is mildly interesting, even though very little is happening so far in terms of action. At least Sanji found his happiness.

I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop on poor Sanji.

The fact that she's named Violet, and one of the Colosseum bosses is named Pink makes me immediately think she's working for them.

But yeah, Zoro shouldn't be getting outrun by those thieves, but I'm attributing it to his bad sense of direction. Like they make it around a corner and then he takes a wrong turn every time. Honestly, he's lucky he keeps catching sight of it and didn't just lose them immediately by going the wrong way.

Also, last episode, blind Admiral with a gravity fruit was totally sweet.

Oh yeah, it was mentioned a couple episodes ago, but the reporter that's getting all the scoops is called Absa? Is that Absalom? Getting scoops because he's invisible? I'm betting it is.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Sat, 02-15-2014 at 12:44 AM.