Thread: One Piece Episode 637

One Piece Episode 637

[HorribleSubs] One Piece - 637 - 1080p | 720p | 480p

-------------------------------------------------------------

So either they're REALLY playing loose with the physics, or Bellamy used Moon Jump to bounce off the air itself. Would make sense for him to learn that though, since it's doubtlessly useful to someone with his power set.

I wonder if Ricky is Kin'emon's friend that he's looking for, since he apparently fights like a samurai.

Cavendish's sword is apparently a big deal, though it's not a katana.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Sun, 03-23-2014 at 05:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    So either they're REALLY playing loose with the physics, or Bellamy used Moon Jump to bounce off the air itself. Would make sense for him to learn that though, since it's doubtlessly useful to someone with his power set.
    So it seems. It naturally means what I said in the previous thread means nothing anymore. He can use empty air as a support for his bounching attacks.

Cavendish's sword is apparently a big deal, though it's not a katana.
    Not being a katana means nothing. Mihawk's sword isn't one either and it belongs to the highest class of named swords. Considering most of the One Piece world isn't overly Japanese, it makes sense most swords aren't either.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    Not being a katana means nothing.
    It means Zoro isn't going to defeat him and take it. Which means I don't have to care about it.

It means Zoro isn't going to defeat him and take it. Which means I don't have to care about it.
    Zoro is busy dancing with the fairies. He's nowhere near the arena, probably. Other than that, he already has three swords, and he might not be a sword fanatic like Tashigi, so who knows if he's interested in collecting swords beyond the three he absolutely needs. Which one of the three should he lose? The cursed one? The one from his childhood friend? I suppose the story might have him build a bigger collection and then choosing from it a set to carry with him into a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    Zoro is busy dancing with the fairies. He's nowhere near the arena, probably. Other than that, he already has three swords, and he might not be a sword fanatic like Tashigi, so who knows if he's interested in collecting swords beyond the three he absolutely needs. Which one of the three should he lose? The cursed one? The one from his childhood friend? I suppose the story might have him build a bigger collection and then choosing from it a set to carry with him into a fight.
    Who says he's gotta stop at 3-sword style!

He has, other orifices that can hold a sword!

Anyway, I don't think Sandai Kitetsu is going to make it to the end of the series. The scene where Zoro got it was literally the last time anything noteworthy happened with it. It's just not as cool or unique as Wado Ichimonji or Shusui.

Yeahh... I'm still waiting for something of significance to happen with the curse sword. They even mentioned that it's part of a larger set of cursed swords of varying power.

Anyway, that was a fun action-packed ep. Haven't seen such tasty brutality since Bellamy's previous appearance. Anybody willing to guess who wins in B block?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    Yeahh... I'm still waiting for something of significance to happen with the curse sword. They even mentioned that it's part of a larger set of cursed swords of varying power.
    Yeah, it's the weakest of a set of 3.

My hope was that he'd end up defeating the wielders of the other two, taking their sword in the process.

It's just been so long since it's been mentioned, it feels like Oda's forgotten. I'm sure he hasn't, because it's Oda. It just feels that way.