Thread: Naruto Chapter 672

Are they going to have Naruto save Guy? And wow I loved Night Moth however that should have absolutely decimated Madara. I know it did fuck him up! Pretty badly as well... But Madars will regenerate. But from the way the ability looked the shockwave alone would have turned Madaras bones into dust. In the very least that should have crushed every organ in the torso I don' know how a mortal person lives from that? Juubi host or not. Your heart and lungs would basically be liquified. I'm pretty sure that even though the kick hit the rib cage Madaras skull and toe bones should be shattered! lol

You know what? The dark part of me secretly wanted Madara to go poof and turn into a bunch of logs after the night moth. I sort of wanted Kishimoto to troll us like that. I almost feels like the standard ninja abilities like substitution, clones, and transformations no longer exist.

P.S
    Calling it now! Inner Sakura is Kaguya Ōtsutsuki! Team 7 for the WIN!
    Last edited by viperwasp; Wed, 04-09-2014 at 04:12 AM.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by viperwasp View Post
    Are they going to have Naruto save Guy?
    He already did.

Quote Originally Posted by viperwasp
    And wow I loved Night Moth however that should have absolutely decimated Madara. I know it did fuck him up! Pretty badly as well... But Madars will regenerate. But from the way the ability looked the shockwave alone would have turned Madaras bones into dust. In the very least that should have crushed every organ in the torso I don' know how a mortal person lives from that? Juubi host or not. Your heart and lungs would basically be liquified. I'm pretty sure that even though the kick hit the rib cage Madaras skull and toe bones should be shattered! lol
    We don`t know the exact limits of Sage of the six paths mode.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    I like it and I hope it comes true. Especially since Kishi made a big deal about Inner Sakura being a source of power for Sakura, once, like 10 years ago.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

I hate it because it goes against everything that the story was based on.
    so it'll probably turn out to be true.

Are they going to have Naruto save Guy? And wow I loved Night Moth however that should have absolutely decimated Madara. I know it did fuck him up! Pretty badly as well... But Madars will regenerate. But from the way the ability looked the shockwave alone would have turned Madaras bones into dust. In the very least that should have crushed every organ in the torso I don' know how a mortal person lives from that? Juubi host or not. Your heart and lungs would basically be liquified. I'm pretty sure that even though the kick hit the rib cage Madaras skull and toe bones should be shattered! lol

You know what? The dark part of me secretly wanted Madara to go poof and turn into a bunch of logs after the night moth. I sort of wanted Kishimoto to troll us like that. I almost feels like the standard ninja abilities like substitution, clones, and transformations no longer exist.

P.S
    Yeah, I am not sure how Madara was not turned to ash himself. Speaking of ash, even if Gai's heart charka is restarted, isn't his body basically just a burned shell now?

so another sure to be dead character survives. nice job, kishimoto.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    so another sure to be dead character survives. nice job, kishimoto.
    Welcome to Shonen Jump manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    I hate it because it goes against everything that the story was based on.
    so it'll probably turn out to be true.
    I was kidding about the Inner Sakura thing as most of you probably know. But I agree with this statement Death Boo Z.

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj View Post
    Yeah, I am not sure how Madara was not turned to ash himself. Speaking of ash, even if Gai's heart charka is restarted, isn't his body basically just a burned shell now?
    Yeah that is why I asked are they going to have Naruto save Gai? Just restarting his heart does not seem like it will be enough. In the very least guys Ninja days better be fucking over. Lee got his arm and legs crushed and needed the highest end medical treatment to be a Ninja again. Gai really burned himself out! Literally!

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    We don`t know the exact limits of Sage of the six paths mode.
    Extreme limits apparently!!!! Endless I might say.

If Hashiraama was known for his extreme healing/regeneration abilities, then it would be a safe assumption that it is part of the Ashura reincarnation line. Now that Naruto has "awakened" Ashura's power, it's not unreasonable that he would have the same abilities.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    A few spoilers for the next chapter got leaked.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    A few spoilers for the next chapter got leaked.
    Yes I saw them as well! WOW! Details removed.
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Tue, 04-15-2014 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Removed details regarding leaked pictures. Buff.

Jounin
    I really hope you joke with that. It kind of sounds like a joke but you never know. If that indeed is what happened on those spoiler pics then remove that comment asap and hope i was one of the few that managed to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by TwisT View Post
    I really hope you joke with that. It kind of sounds like a joke but you never know. If that indeed is what happened on those spoiler pics then remove that comment asap and hope i was one of the few that managed to see it.
    Yes it was a joke. I never saw any leaks etc. I was not even trying to predict that would happen. I was just trying to troll people I guess. I am about the read the chapter now so we will see if there is any truth to the joke.