Thread: Naruto Chapter 674

Naruto Chapter 674

Mangastream

My bad about that spoiler. Posted it on my phone and forgot the space. Won't happen again.
    Last edited by FelixZeroAlastor; Sat, 04-26-2014 at 12:20 AM.

Dude you should have at least put a gap between the link and your comment to avoid doing a major spoiler.

On topic, it is pretty brutal but I think it just means that Kakashi could be being prepared to receive the Rinnegan from Obito whilst Obito gets his eye back somehow from Madara.

The two Madara thing is confusing

I see Sakura has mastered the eternally-useless-no-jutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    Dude you should have at least put a gap between the link and your comment to avoid doing a major spoiler.

On topic, it is pretty brutal but I think it just means that Kakashi could be being prepared to receive the Rinnegan from Obito whilst Obito gets his eye back somehow from Madara.

Yea, not cool putting that right near the link, dude. This was also kind of a confusing chapter (Bleach confused me as well). Am I missing something? I did put it together but it feels like "Shadow Madara" came out of nowhere.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    It seems that Limbo is a way for him to attack and defend with a unseen version of himself.

Madara also had a Limbo in the previous chapter too that Naruto dodged. From what I got from the two chapters, Naruto can't see the shadow, but he can sense and damage it because of Sage mode. Sasuke can see the shadow, but I don't think he can damage it.

To read this chapter:
    - normal background shading: white Madara = real, black Madara = shadow
    - black background shading: black Madara = real, white Madara = shadow

Sequence of events:
    1. Madara throws lightning; Naruto and Sasuke deflect it with Sage of Six Paths' power
    2. Naruto tries to attack real Madara, but shadow Madara defends real copy
    3. Naruto attacks real Madara
    4. Sasuke can see the shadow and attacks the shadow, but has no effect
    5. Real Madara pushes Naruto away
    6. Real Madara tries to steal Sasukes' eyes, but is impaled by Sasuke's sword
    7. Shadow Madara fuses back into real copy
    8. Naruto and Sasuke attack the real copy with Sage of Six Paths' power
    9. Real Madara creates his shadow copy again while Naruto and Sasuke were preparing his attacks and subbed in his shadow with the real
    10. After subbing in his shadow clone, real Madara steals Kakashi's eye
    11. Sasuke cuts through real Madara's body, but he still manages to warp himself to Sakura and Obito's location

One of those things you have to go back and read again later to let it sink in. But I agree with enkoujin above's interpretation.

My thing is, Sasuke got this power-up, but his attacks still dont have any effectiveness.

I think that will all be fixed when he whips out SotSP Amaterasu and Susano'o

I thought Kakashi's eye was only for transporting other things into limbo, while obito's was for transporting yourself.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    I thought Kakashi's eye was only for transporting other things into limbo, while obito's was for transporting yourself.
    I thought the same thing. Kakashi's eye never had the ability to warp himself into that other dimension, so it doesn't make sense that Madara would gain that ability. It would have made more sense for Madara to use a genjutsu on Kakashi to have him send Madara there.

Other than that, it was nice to see that Sakura is still as useless as ever.

ANBU Captain
    Madara's an uchiha so he can probably use both sides of their unique ability once he basically pretends he's fucking megaman >_>
    Back to the chapter, I actually read it as:
    1. Madara attacks
    2a) naruto counters 2b) sasuke utilizes new unconfirmed rinnegan ability(seen holding eye while Madara confirms the absence of a dodge)
    3. Naruto attacks
    4. Madara blocks using limbo shadow Madara
    5. Madara attacks using sage art which naruto dodges
    6a) Naruto counters to capitalize on the shadow Madara 6b) sasuke throws sword to do the same
    7.both physical damage attacks rendered useless
    8. Shadow madaras attack connects
    9. Realization of two madaras
    10. Madara makes attempt on sasuke's eye
    11. Sasuke uses rinnegan tech to impale Madara
    12. Madara pauses to sync with shadow as well as remove blade, during the sync shadow Madara takes the damage
    13. Team7 duo attack
    14 Madara substitution
    15. Sasuke attempts and fails rinnegan technique
    16. Madara finds sasuke's technique has range

Enter da da da daaaaaaaa super fighting robot.......MADARA-MAN!!!!! Snatches kakashi's sharingan.......MADARA-MAN!!!!

Sadly, I know Kishimoto set up this scenario with Sakura in order for her to do something to make her seem useful somehow. I hope there's not a whole chapter of Sakura derp ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    he does have 2 bodies right now, so he could use the shadow to send the real body to the other side. and because of the jutsu the shadow will follow after a few secs

Quote Originally Posted by ForteCross View Post
    he does have 2 bodies right now, so he could use the shadow to send the real body to the other side. and because of the jutsu the shadow will follow after a few secs
    Are Kakashi's Sharingan world and Madara's Limbo the same thing?
    Last edited by enkoujin; Thu, 04-24-2014 at 10:53 AM. Reason: EDIT: NVM PLEASE DELETE

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post

I apologize for that. I posted it on my phone and thought it spaced out. Should have double checked. Sorry everyone. Won't happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by enkoujin View Post
    Are Kakashi's Sharingan world and Madara's Limbo the same thing?
    i meant that the second madara got kakashi's eye, his shadow got it too, and then he could teleport his otherself to the otherworld

no chapter today?

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

It's Golden Week.

Quote Originally Posted by LaZie View Post
    It's Golden Week.
    It's called Golden Week but does this mean it's like 2-4 weeks without a chapter? Or is that only around Christmas? I know there is an event that denies us Manga for at least 2-3 weeks.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    One week
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie