Thread: Naruto Chapter 675

Naruto Chapter 675

Last edited by FelixZeroAlastor; Wed, 05-07-2014 at 03:25 AM.

Looks like we are going to have the Saw version of the bells training... snatch Madara's eyes.

If I was kakashi, I'd be pissed once all this is over. hard to be super copy ninja now.

also, I think Sakura is going to get it from Naruto instead.

Well seems kakashi can never use his raikiri again, though he'll prolly get the eye back later on.
    -----------------

Obito is probably going to be on the verge of death, dying. Madara would take back his rinnegan, throw away Kakashi's Sharingan, which Obito will pick up again and replace in his head. This will unleash Obtio's full power, allowing for one final attack against Madara who would have now pushed Sasuke and Naruto to the wall. This will lead to Obito's death, redemption and he will leave both sets of eyes to Kakashi.

With both sets of eyes Kakashi will somehow copy sage mode, thus allowing him access to the necessary chakra to use both MS eyes without frying his own body.

i only now realized: so Madara got close enough to kakashi to rob his eye. instead of just killing him, he made sure to precisely ONLY take his eye.

what an EVIL bastard.

lol

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

"Just as Madara planned."

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    i only now realized: so Madara got close enough to kakashi to rob his eye. instead of just killing him, he made sure to precisely ONLY take his eye.

what an EVIL bastard.

lol
    What's the significance, either way? It's not like Kakashi is going to be able to do anything to interfere with Madara now.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

ANBU Captain
    I just wonder how he is surviving with half of his body....and its flying. And where the hell is the back up?? Shouldnt the current hokage be seconds away???

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    Looks like we are going to have the Saw version of the bells training... snatch Madara's eyes.
    Prediction: Naruto will get Madara with a kancho.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Quote Originally Posted by poopdeville View Post
    Prediction: Naruto will get Madara with a kancho.
    I can see that happening and being effective if Naruto used the Kancho and formed a mini Lava Style Rasangan at the point of his finger tips!

Another curious thing... why is Sasuke keeping his Rinnengan closed?

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    Another curious thing... why is Sasuke keeping his Rinnengan closed?
    I imagine it's because it was straining to use it too much, but that made me wonder why Naruto didn't give it a quick heal-tap.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Maybe because they aren't his real eyes. Just like how he always kept on eye shut to use the MS or EMS skills he got from Itachi.

ANBU Captain
    Almost didn't catch that....I'm calling obito as the one to leave the dimension. There was one last attempt for an attack or defensive tactic

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin View Post
    Maybe because they aren't his real eyes. Just like how he always kept on eye shut to use the MS or EMS skills he got from Itachi.
    Yeah but then Madara doesn't really have his own eyes either, since he got his MS by taking his brother's eyes too. Maybe the reason is that to use the Rinnengan properly you need Senju DNA/blood, which Madara obtained by taking Hashirama's cells. Nagato had an Uzumaki/Senju body so he would have been OK with it.