Thread: Naruto Chapter 676

Naruto Chapter 676

Last edited by FelixZeroAlastor; Wed, 05-14-2014 at 03:46 AM.

I guess having the Rinnegan allows you to breathe in space too (if not survive at high altitude atmospheric conditions).

Did he really need a bijuu rasenshuriken to take out that lump of rock? Overkill I think and technique spamming. A normal rasenshuriken should have been fine.

I now dub thee, Pokemon Jirachi.

I'm waiting for the Naruto/Sasuke fusion dance now.

For some reason, I feel Madara will put them in the jutsu, and then we will have to endure watching team 7 (or just Naruto and Sasuke) break out of it.

Everybody flies in this manga now. Fusion dance wouldnt surprise me.
    The path of excess leads to the tower of wisdom

Something will happen where the Sage will take over the fused Naruke or is it Sasuto?

Quote Originally Posted by FelixZeroAlastor View Post
    For some reason, I feel Madara will put them in the jutsu, and then we will have to endure watching team 7 (or just Naruto and Sasuke) break out of it.
    How could you have figured out a plot twist that was immediately obvious from the first time the Infinite Tsukuyomi was mentioned?

I mean, if Naruto wasnt Dragonball up till now, it is now. Creating meteorites and letting them crash into the planet, but being crushed by large energy balls and giant magic armor before. Yeah, totally a manga about ... "ninjas".

Anyway, despite all my usual whining, it really sucks how shitty Kishimoto handles this series´ end. What we´re witnessing is still part of the same "war" that started, what, 2-3 years ago? An end doesnt get better and more dramatic just because you stretch it out this far. And week after week, a new special power awakens in some of our heroes or the villain. There is no element of surprise, suspense or drama. It´s all just entirely derivative standard shounen-drivel, without any unique ideas.

When I think back at some of the ideas the fans had, myself included, i cant but shake my head in disbelief at how badly the real thing went.

How part 2 could have gone:

- Naruto returns to Konoha, actually learned something from Jiraiya
    - Akatsuki get Gaara´s bijuu, which starts everything
    - It is made clear that Sasori committed suicide; he wanted to die by Chiyo´s hands
    - Asuma is killed by Hidan, later Shikamaru´s team as well as Naruto, Kakashi and Yamato engage in another fight against him and Kakuzu. However, Ino and Chouji die, Yamato dies, Kakashi is badly wounded, Naruto survives by some Jinchuuriki stuff.
    - The message is clear: A single Akatsuki member is more than even a s-jounin team can handle. Instead of one Akatsuki member after the other dying by plot device no jutsu, they truly are the monsters that they were hyped up as in the beginning of the series. Only the sannin, or rather Jiraiya, could try to fight one of them and win.
    - Sasuke is a nukenin and Konoha´s forces try to find and kill him
    - Naruto cannot accept this and leaves Konoha
    - This is where his own, lengthy adventure journey starts: He tries to find the other jinchuuriki, to form a team that can rival the power of Akatsuki
    - In the best Hunter X Hunter-manner, Naruto experiences the world, as well as we, the reader. We get to see stuff that doesnt consist of fighting and silly drama. We get to see lots of neat little stories, akin to Zabuza/Haku, and when all is said and done, Naruto will have gathered a team of 7 jinchuuriki (minus Gaara and the Nibii girl that was killed by Hidan).
    - Naruto returns to Konoha
    - The land of fire has turned into a darker place. Danzou and his root organization are in control now, everybody lives in fear of Akatsuki
    - His friends are happy to see him, but his return doesn´t change a thing. The heads of Konoha still think that Akatsuki cannot be stopped
    - So Naruto and the other jinchuuriki begin their mission on their own: They go out and find Hidan and Kakuzu
    - Stunningly, the win. Kakuzu is dead, Hidan is but a head that is taken to Konoha for interrogation
    - This victory lights a new fire of hope in Konoha people´s hearts, plans are being made, strategies being formed
    - Instead of following some dumb formula, Akatsuki sends in their strongest single member, Pain, to take out the jinchuuriki and take their bijuus while at it
    - half of konoha is destroyed, one or two jinchuurikis die, but Pain is defeated. No, nobody is being revived by some crappy revitalize jutsu. Death is for real, and its sad and dark and gloomy
    - The Jinchuuriki´s, now only five in numbers, take the initiative and enter Akatsuki´s base, which Hidan told them about
    - a final battle between the five Jinchuuriki and Deidara, Obito, Itachi, Konan and Kisame. Orochimaru is absent.
    - Sasuke is there to fight together with Naruto against Itachi
    - The other Akatsuki members are defeated, with the exception of Obito/Madara, who kills the jinchuuriki that was fighting him (some strong-willed, good-hearted boy, who would always protect others. His death shocks his comrades).
    At that point, Itachi realizes that there´s a chance to put an end to Akatsuki and he decides to fight Madara. But he´s killed.
    - This marks the official end of the Akatsuki arc.
    - With Madara on the run, a politics driven plot unfolds, one that´s about relationships between all the countries. Madara stirs up an actual war between these countries, and it doesn´t take some puny mind manipulation to do so - the tension had always been there, Madara simply made it reach critical mass.
    - While a horrible world war shakes the people everywhere, and shinobi like Kakashi are sent to aid in battles against cloud- or rain ninjas, Madara reappears and we learn about the Uchiha´s past, as well as Naruto´s father.
    - In this variation, Jiraiya is alive at that point. Naruto and Jiraiya begin a fight against Madara and Sasuke, who team up with the former after he had heard those old stories.
    - Madara kills Jiraiya
    - Not long after that, Sasuke realizes his wrong ways. He changes to Naruto´s side, and together they fight and defeat Madara. This brings the Uchiha- and Sharingan/Rinnegan-story to an end
    - The final arc starts now: Orochimaru is back and with the most cruel, evil plans of ´em all.
    - In his neverending attempt to master all jutsu, he manages to overtake Sasuke, who, at this point, had lost his motivation for more power.
    - Piece by piece, it is revealed how Orochimaru manipulated Akatsuki, including the oh-so smart Madara, into doing what would ultimately lead to his very own wish. Everything that happened, happened because of Orochimaru, who is revealed to be an evil mastermind now.
    - lots of stuff happens
    - then at the end, Naruto fights Orochimaru.
    - Orochimaru has gained the ability to transform himself into a monster, meanwhile Naruto is capable of controlling the Kyuubi.
    - this is the final fight
    - Naruto wins, a jinchuuriki, who was always feared for his inner monster, becomes Hokage.
    - He swears to make sure that the world will be free of war from here on out.
    - He marries Sakura.
    - The end

And that´s what could have been. Instead of a 3-year long "war" against a small organization, lead by a Dragonball villain. sigh

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    And that´s what could have been. Instead of a 3-year long "war" against a small organization, lead by a Dragonball villain. sigh
    As much as I defend this manga, mostly because I been reading it for so long I've learned to accept it for what it is, I actually enjoyed reading that and picturing it more than I've enjoyed reading this entire "war arc".

Dafuq
    This is one of the shittiest fanfictions I've ever read.
    -----------------

Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow View Post
    This is one of the shittiest fanfictions I've ever read.

"... and then Nagato revives everyone."

" ... it is revealed that Naruto and Sasuke had always been carrying the spirits of Senju and Uchiha within them."

" ... and after Madara takes Kakashi´s eye, Naruto creates him a new one by a single touch."

Yeah, well, shitty fanfic or not, still better than the real thing

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Am I the only person enjoying this war...?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

You do know that Oro is going to probably be the one that slam dunks Madara in the end, given Sasuke and Naruto put together don't have the guile to match the wily old snake.

"... and then Nagato revives everyone."

" ... it is revealed that Naruto and Sasuke had always been carrying the spirits of Senju and Uchiha within them."

" ... and after Madara takes Kakashi´s eye, Naruto creates him a new one by a single touch."

Yeah, well, shitty fanfic or not, still better than the real thing
    No it's not. No one cares about a laundry list of how the plot "should have" gone, especially since it just ends with you beating off about how Orochimaru is the true greatest villain in the series.

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Even if Orochimaru was the big bad, and we "slowly" found out about it, we'd be bitching about Orochimaru now instead of Madara, who did the same kind of manipulation.
    Last edited by poopdeville; Sun, 05-18-2014 at 10:17 PM.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."