Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Chapter 678

It was in the Manga however its just light, not a thermonuclear bomb that. Susanoo would be pretty useless if it couldn't block a few rays whilst expecting to block magical explosions.

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    It was in the Manga however its just light, not a thermonuclear bomb that. Susanoo would be pretty useless if it couldn't block a few rays whilst expecting to block magical explosions.
    Yes but I was referring to why could Madara not destroy the Susanoo if they waited all night long. Than the light would get in. Based on Sidnnes comment below?

Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne View Post
    I took it as them waiting the entire night for morning to come.
    But if they did not indeed wait though the night and only minutes passed than sure I'm fine than and understand why Madara did not murder them all.

How anyone can assume they waited till morning is beyond me; it clearly shows the light dissipating and the sky still being dark with the moon being back to normal.

Edit:
    Lol such a sad neg rep, also hiding behind behind the rep system like a bitch to make your insults is still against the rules ;].
    Last edited by darkshadow; Sun, 06-01-2014 at 12:00 PM.
    -----------------

It's funny that now Susano'o is being used to block the genjutsu's light, when 100 chapters ago the fact that Susano'o doesn't deflect light was a big deal that gave Kabuto an opening to attack Sasuke and the resurrected Itachi.

Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow View Post
    How anyone can assume they waited till morning is beyond me; it clearly shows the light dissipating and the sky still being dark with the moon being back to normal.
    moontoson.png

The sky is not still dark... The sky is dark in the first frame because it's night, then the sky gets lighter in the 2nd frame as dawn approaches, and the 3rd frame is not the moon, it's the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne View Post
    moontoson.png

The sky is not still dark... The sky is dark in the first frame because it's night, then the sky gets lighter in the 2nd frame as dawn approaches, and the 3rd frame is not the moon, it's the sun.
    Oh my god lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    Oh my god lol.
    I'm dying.....*dead*
    -----------------

-----------------

OK, well, whatever. Nerds.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Why is Sasuke being so mean, I thought he already turned a new leaf?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

I have no cleafer pun to respond to that.