Thread: Naruto Chapter 683

ANBU Captain
    thanks for picking up the slack enkoujin!

I'm curious about how much Chakra and what kind of techniques Kakashi will bust out at this point. I'm getting tired of this neutered attitude he's sporting. He's still a highly capable ninja.
    There ya go Sakura haters, now she's useful......as a battery. nvm carry on.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Kakashi should kick proper ass now without Sharingan draining his chakra the entire time.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin View Post
    Kakashi should kick proper ass now without Sharingan draining his chakra the entire time.
    If I remember correctly, didn't he have an issue with lack of chakra even prior to gaining the sharingan?

If Obito is going to die, then maybe Kakashi will get both of his eyes this time and walk around completely blindfolded.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne View Post
    If I remember correctly, didn't he have an issue with lack of chakra even prior to gaining the sharingan?

If Obito is going to die, then maybe Kakashi will get both of his eyes this time and walk around completely blindfolded.

Maybe he'll just give the eye to naruto and then maybe he wouldn't have to depend on saskue to seal her.

The ability to seal is in Saskue's hand, not his eye.