Thread: OP Chapter 775

OP Chapter 775

Chapter 775

Nice backstory, bro

pretty hardboiled, imo
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    pretty hardboiled, imo
    lol I didn't get all the hardboiled stuff on reddit, but I did enjoy it.

You didn't notice how they say "hardboiled" in pretty much every scene that involves Senor Pink?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

ANBU Captain
    Crying manly tears for a new potential SH ally. We also havent forgotten you Bon clay!!

BTW why would using Mancherry's (sp?) ability heal the smile factory if destroyed? Could there possibly be a human/animal element to the smile production that allows them to mass produce Zoan only Dfs? That would make Doffy's setup crazy connected and probably explain why he is so heavily involved with the slave trading in the OP world. Luffy's actions so heavily affect the OP word that so many things will turn on its head. When the slave trade collapses, will that limit the amount of potential soldiers for Kaidou and shut down luxuries for the Celestial Dragon empire? This may slightly weaken the general force of the WG's hold more so to allow for a heavier push from the Revolutionary Army.

I hope the destruction of the smile factory has a lot to it because we may get to finally get an appearance from Vegapunk. I hope he isnt the generic anime scientist type that is capable of fighting at the cost of augmenting his body. If he is then I hope it is so vastly unique that it sets a new bar on imaginary power concepts for the brainy types.