Thread: One Piece 683

One Piece 683

One Piece 683

----------------------------------------------------

Well, now we know why Pica didn't do any talking before.

Indeed. The voice most certainly didn't fit. Although I guess I'm getting too old because as a joke it didn't make me laugh at all, but I suppose many years ago it might have. Who knows. Based on his fight with Zoro earlier, his real body is still the same human body somewhere, possibly hiding within the stone colossus, so it's gonna be a drag to dig it out of it to really hurt him. Unless there's somebody who can somehow affect him without a specific aim or use a huge area of effect attack.

I have no idea what the admiral is planning. He can't be so blind stupid he would consider the Straw hats the greater offender right now, nor a bigger danger to the civilians. Maybe he's just so fricking stiff and awkward he can't make anybody to understand his intentions.

Or he's simply one of those "letter of the law" types, and even if he's obviously an evil dick, Doflamingo is still the governmentally recognized ruler of this country still.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    Or he's simply one of those "letter of the law" types, and even if he's obviously an evil dick, Doflamingo is still the governmentally recognized ruler of this country still.
    Hasn't he said he wished to abolish the whole shichibukai system? He certainly is a letter of the law type, who consider himself nothing but an insignificant tool of the law enforcement. That's why he obviously doesn't care for any compromises or treaties the world government might make with suspicious parties. Yet that should only push him to chase Flamingo down all the sooner. Unless, of course, he's actually thinking that the current situation would allow him to put down a whole mass of pirates or other criminals, seeing how they are all trapped inside Flamingo's cage. It would be not just a bit cold to treat all the citizens of the capital as unavoidable collateral damage, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    Hasn't he said he wished to abolish the whole shichibukai system? He certainly is a letter of the law type, who consider himself nothing but an insignificant tool of the law enforcement. That's why he obviously doesn't care for any compromises or treaties the world government might make with suspicious parties.
    Except he does care.

If he wasn't really a letter-of-the-law type, and he really wanted to get rid of the Warlords System, he'd just take out the Warlords himself.

I think it's obvious his intention is to use his influence as an Admiral to work within the system to get the World Government to repeal the Warlords System.

Hmm... That certainly would explain it. What a foolish man. I hope he gets his ass kicked, but I fear he will see the light with his blind eyes before the end and annoyingly play some role in defeating Flamingo.