Thread: One Piece 685

One Piece 685

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See, Zoro's opponent has to be a swordsman. Even if they weren't a swordsman before, they will become a swordsman once they have to fight Zoro.

I have no idea what Pica is thinking. I really thought Zoro was going to sense the real Pica inside the statue, and then cut through to him, but Pica made that completely unnecessary. He was basically invincible before, and he just suddenly decided he didn't want to be invincible anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    I have no idea what Pica is thinking. I really thought Zoro was going to sense the real Pica inside the statue, and then cut through to him, but Pica made that completely unnecessary. He was basically invincible before, and he just suddenly decided he didn't want to be invincible anymore...
    He has been thinking less and less ever since people started laughing at his voice. Things got a bit too personal for him. Combine that with the fact he simply couldn't get rid of Luffy or even stop him in his stone giant form, and it's not so hard to imagine he would switch to trying to solve things with his own hands. Although it wouldn't be a surprise if he tried to pull a few stone tricks during the fight, or even escape that way once he starts losing. All in all it could be said that laughing at him was a smart move as it rendered him in fact less dangerous.

It's a good thing Zoro got a decent sword wielding opponent, nevertheless.