Thread: one piece 781

ANBU Captain

one piece 781

http://readms.com/r/one_piece/781/2728/1

781 is out and definitely worth every bit of the wait

Doffy is fucked and I think he knows it. That was quite the plan by Law (lol at him letting that random guy get shot). Once Doffy starts taking blows, I bet his organs start to unravel...along with his well laid plans.

ANBU Captain
    I think that was bs though.....like come on, doffy has extensive medical knowledge on the fly about stitching is internal organs?! Even Law facepalmed. Still this match shouldn't drag on at this point. Also it was pretty funny how useless Trebol seems as a player in this fight. Luf used no haki or effort to shoo him away

Quote Originally Posted by toonice714 View Post
    I think that was bs though.....like come on, doffy has extensive medical knowledge on the fly about stitching is internal organs?! Even Law facepalmed. Still this match shouldn't drag on at this point. Also it was pretty funny how useless Trebol seems as a player in this fight. Luf used no haki or effort to shoo him away
    My understanding is Doffy's body started repairing itself on its own, without his control. I thought a power involving strings doing something like that seems farfetched, but someone had mentioned on Reddit that the material your body makes to repair damaged tissue is, actually, similar to strings, which actually makes Oda very clever for coming up with that.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07