Thread: Naruto 701

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar

Naruto 701

So this just came out. Chapter 701 or just Naruto Gaiden 1. Whatever you wanna call it.
    Hinting to what we already thought in the beginning.

ANBU Captain
    Well then this changes a lot. I wonder if that's really sakura's daughter or did Karin die in childbirth. Would make sense, Sasuke did like biting her....

well, at least this is something different.
    who's my dada drama is new, not just the usual who killed my dada.

Its just good to have some Naruto to talk about again. How do we know Sasuke is even her father? I don't see a sharingan yet. Though I expect he is, interesting either way.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    I`m pretty sure he`s the daddy, what a scumbag though, he abandoned his kid all this time.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

ANBU Captain
    I guess that's really what the manga forum section was founded on....as soon as naruto was over, so was the weekly discussion for other manga

Like someone else said on reddit: The tumblr shitstorm is going to be biblical.

Jounin
    I still think Sakura and Naruto would have made the most logical pairing.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Why would they be the most logical pairing? Sakura constantly depended on Naruto to try and get Sasuke back and was constantly in love with Sasuke like some broad with Stockholm Syndrome. While on the otherhand there is Hinata who actually loves Naruto, shown constant support and actually did stuff!

Jounin
    That why she'd have been perfect for Sasuke her complete opposite, Hinata I mean.

Naruto-Hinata was logical at the conceptualization level: for naruto to learn that he doesn't need the acknowledgement of the whole world to validate him as a person, and that actual connections come from people who know him and care about him. And for Hinata it would to stop apologizing and taking the front and center spot.

Sasuke, in my opinion, should have lived without children. to signify him growing out of his 'murder itachi- rebuild uchiha' phase. have him pass on the lessons he learned (as a teacher, or a step-dad) and not the powers.

but this is a topic that's been done to death years ago. the manga was without any hint of romance for years, so anything that's based on early years naruto is long forgotten.

How often do new chapters of this get released?