Page 10 of 75 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Ball Super

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Maybe U6 Goku is even a brilliant scientist, just like his father. That being said....I wonder if they have a Freeza and if he is a good guy? That'd be something.

well, I hope universe 6 has more to offer than stereotypical "evil" versions of our heroes. If that´s the case, all we´d have to look forward to would be boring fights against evil Goku and evil Vegeta, because there´s no reason to assume that there´s anybody else on their level. Also, if Goku never left earth, then there shouldn´t even be a super saiyajin. That only came to be thanks to the whole plot. Bardock, Goku´s dad, fought Freezer and even then didn´t turn super saiyain, no reason to believe that a Goku without his earthling friends would have made it further.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post

And the third mind-baffeling stupidty: If Champa has those super dragonballs that can transfer earth (which, tbh, should be a wish possible with the normal dragon balls), why even ask Beerus for this tournament, instead of just wishing for it without consent?

God, this is all so stupid.
    Make it easier: wish for U6's earth to come back to life with even better dishes and food variety than U7's.
    But even that wish remains large to use superdragonballs advantage.
    If you love food, just wish to jave the best for the rest of your long life.

Now, did Champa know he would bet something with his SDBs on the line ? Did he know U7 had something worth his SDBs ?
    Last edited by David75; Sat, 01-30-2016 at 05:26 AM.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

well, I hope universe 6 has more to offer than stereotypical "evil" versions of our heroes.
    Well, in the case of those characters, it's not even a case of "mirror universe" where the characters are just the exact opposite of their normal version.

It's more a case of "alternate history". What if Goku hadn't lost his memories when he crashed? He'd have grown up like every other Saiyan. And without Goku constantly kicking his ass, Vegeta never would have heel/face turned.

Of course, given that, so far, none of the U6 versions even have the same names, maybe U6's Goku is just Broly(who is not actually canon).

I seriously hope they do have a Broly. Favorite non-canon character for me.

You know what else? I wish SSJGSSJ didn't give Goku blue hair. I wish it stayed red and just got spikier and glowed brighter.

Because I think it would have been awesome if God Goku's hair was always red and God Vegeta's was always blue. As a reference to their Red Oni/Blue Oni dynamic.

And then, when they fused, they could have had awesome purple hair.

I just wish they changed the name of SSJGSSJ.

It should be Saiyan God and Super Saiyan God instead.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    It has a proper name, but I feel like they skipped naming it in the anime for whichever reason so I don't know if we're allowed to say it or not.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

It should be SG and SSJG. A lot shorter and effective.

Just call it "God Mode" and be done.

Damn, those super dragon balls look ridiculous. planet-sized dragon balls, lol. Are we supposed to believe they are of natural origin? Because then the numbered stars inside them would be ridiculous. But who has the power to create those? Hm.

Do we know for how many episodes DBS will keep going? I´d love to see them reach the 13th universe after that tournament.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Well, episode 29 answered all the 'why didn't Champa wish for..' questions. That, and the earth is in imminent danger now if they lose.
    I'm pretty sure btw that Beerus is playing with Bulma and basically sending her on the Super Dragon Balls hunt in universe 7 for some reason.

Next up: who will they choose to fight in the tournament?
    Piccolo seems a no brainer from the preview and a sound choice, but I doubt Gohan would be very useful atm. Gotenks would seem like a good replacement, but that would be practically cheating since it's a fusion. Buu is too stupid to play by the rules, so he's out.. and below that... Android 18 seems to be the strongest... or Tien. It would be absolutely hilarious if they took Mr. Satan for shits 'n giggles

What?!
    Gohan is absolutely in, anything else would be dumb. As is Boo. Piccolo is about Tenshinhan-tier compared to the level that Goku and Vegeta are fighting at. If anything, they should just let Boo absorb Piccolo and thus get a stronger, more reasonable Boo.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    What?!
    Gohan is absolutely in, anything else would be dumb. As is Boo. Piccolo is about Tenshinhan-tier compared to the level that Goku and Vegeta are fighting at. If anything, they should just let Boo absorb Piccolo and thus get a stronger, more reasonable Boo.
    Jesus fuck I actually agree with you!
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Gohan and Piccolo are the obvious choices.

We really don't know how much time has passed since the end of the Golden Freeza arc, and they've been training together that whole time, so who knows how strong they are at the moment.

I can't see Goten and Trunks being the choices, cause they aren't that strong unless they fuse.

What?!
    wow actually anything boo + eaten character would be awesome!

trying to get as much character posibles would be gohan sage mode and boo picolo (sounds awesome) or boo + gotenks to make their transformation longer... boo super sayain lvl 3 would be hilarious af

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bleh. Episode was half clip show. Annoying.

Least they showed us the teammates. I don't really like Boo, so annoyed he was picked. But at least Piccolo makes up for it. I just don't know how Piccolo is gonna hang with the rest.

I´m honestly surprised that they got Boo in. I mean, it makes sense and was necessary, but still ...

HOWEVER, taking Piccolo is just dumb. How´s he gonna keep up with gods?

And FUCKING Gohan! What was the point of having him train, when he chickens out in the worst way here? Omg.

I'm still curious if Boo is going to be able to pass the written test.

Hell, I'm even a little worried about Goku...

No way Boo is stupider than Goku