Page 21 of 75 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Ball Super

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    Kaioshin are gods.
    Kaioshin and the like are known as "core people". They are not immortal gods, but have very long lifespans compared to say, a human. Compared to the main cast of the series, they might as well be gods, though.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Core_People

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/World_Core

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    This actually something I often wondered about: Is there a majority of Dragonball fans that WANTS Goku to be the hero all the time, everytime? I´m a huge DB fan, and Im rather sick of Goku hogging the spotlight.
    I feel like, at this point, it's something you either have to just accept, or stop watching Dragonball. I kinda stopped worrying about it after Namek when Krillin stopped being relevant.

I wish to god something would make Krillen, Tien and Piccolo matter again, but it's just not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    Kaioshin and the like are known as "core people". They are not immortal gods, but have very long lifespans compared to say, a human. Compared to the main cast of the series, they might as well be gods, though.
    Yeah, but their original Japanese name literally means "God People".

Why would Black even transform if he can murk Vegeta's SSB in his base form? It's getting annoying how there's no power level consistency in this series. Even Goku, who apparently fared better than Vegeta, was about to die before Zamasu arrived. SSB has been rendered useless by an instant powerup. Great storytelling.

I assume there's some gimmick to it.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Well..guess he really is exponentially getting stronger. I only said it as a joke but now it seems all too real.
    But I was hoping that Vegeta would at least do something better than being cannon fodder. He's been training for much longer than Goku and yet always loses. Really sucks.

Let's hope the manga part of this is better. When Goku and Trunks fought, Trunk was almost as strong as Goku was in SSJ3 while being SSJ2. Sure, SSJ forms aren't that relevant anymore but it gives a better picture of how strong Trunks is.

I would have been okay with his gimmick being adaptability if Goku has actually USED SSJB in their first fight, and he'd adapted to it after encountering it.

But it sounds like he's gimmick is just "Pain makes me stronger." So unless Goku develops a Kamehameha that soothes your body while it kills you, that's gonna be a problem.

I am interested that Black and Zamasu are different people. Looking forward to the explanation.

episde 57 is out
    ----------------------

I feel trolled.

Power-levels are all over the place :/

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Yeah, Black is stronger than SSJB Goku, but regular SSJ Trunks was able to push him back for a bit?

I can't remember, has Trunk's sword only ever broken in movies and other non-canon stories? Cause unless it's indestructible I don't see how it should be able to parry that attack.

Speaking of which, those Ki blades Black and Zamasu use are cool. I wonder if that's something characters will learn to do now that it's been introduced.

Seems obvious at this point that Zamasu wished himself immortal. Kinda interesting seeing what it's like with a villain that actually succeeded in getting the wish every other villain was always trying to get.

Been a while since we've had a good action sequence like this. But yeah, power levels are again bullshit.
    But I'll just write it off as Trunks having superior skills when it comes to sword fighting because that's what they were doing with those energy blades anyway.

well, now that we know that zamasu is not black, i am inclined to believe once again that black is some kind of God of Destruction in the universe 10... seen as he is always talking about destroying everything and now that we know that he and a potential kaioshin are connected (like beerus and universe 7 kaioshin...)

i am not convinced yet that zamasu wished for immortality, rather he wished to have an alternate self with the power of goku, and because in the only place that goku has died at a young age was in the alternate future then he got teleported there for some reason.

things of interest about those two, they both have the same earing in the same side, and they both use the same sword technique with the same hand, which also seemed to be just a concentrated God's ki aura...

first of all, it doesnt seem that black is growing exponentially but more like he is learning Goku's power and tricks: he didnt know about the fast teleport and just after goku used it he did so also. id say that "his body is just remembering/mimicking goku's", after all they keep saying that the body is attracted to goku.

it was nice finding that black wasnt the final boss, or atleast not the only final boss... i am hope now that trunks will also get SSB powers (far fetched) as he was on par with zamasu, a training session for goku and vegeta. a gimmick that the only way to defeat zamasu is to defeat black, and goku cannot defeat black (atleast not by himself) because they will always be at the same level, the final boss will be zamasu and black fusion by the earings... and for the love of god if they actually do that, then a fusion of goku and vegeta at SSB also

Quote Originally Posted by ForteCross View Post
    i am not convinced yet that zamasu wished for immortality, rather he wished to have an alternate self with the power of goku, and because in the only place that goku has died at a young age was in the alternate future then he got teleported there for some reason.
    Then where did his immortality come from?

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    How many wishes they had with the super dragonballs ?
    1) make U10 Goku a god of destruction
    2) make me immortal
    3) whatever

Zamasu experienced ssjb, and black knows of it and even got his god ki.
    Sonthere's still some pretty strong link beetween the two. Like their ki that feels similar.
    Could be that one of the wishes was to have a god of destruction being a mix of himself and goku with a permanent link.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Quote Originally Posted by David75 View Post
    How many wishes they had with the super dragonballs ?
    It was just one last time.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    I took Trunks being on par with Black simply being a sneak attack that took Black by surprise for a bit. Zamasu obviously wished for immortality. It`s possible that he made more than one wish by gathering the balls more than once though, which would explain Black`s existence? Maybe he linked himself to universe 10 god of destruction and corrupted him somehow?

Or maybe he`s Goten, who knows!?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX
    I can't remember, has Trunk's sword only ever broken in movies and other non-canon stories? Cause unless it's indestructible I don't see how it should be able to parry that attack.
    Never been broken, then again he never parried anything with it, he only really used it versus frieza and cold. Wrath of the dragon is most likely not canon.
    Last edited by UChessmaster; Fri, 09-09-2016 at 02:06 AM.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

You cannot do a sneak attack on a being that is 2-3 transformations of power above yourself.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

In dragon ball Z no, in dragon ball super yes, happened like 3 times at least already.

Welp, this new episode messed with the timeline so hard...
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

I loved Goku's idea of making Senzu Bean soup.

Finally a good practical use of time travel. Make a wish, Travel to future. Make another wish.

I watched this episode without subtitles (wtf KamiFS subs ...), I think I understood most of it, but I´m confused regarding present-day Zamasu. Is he THE same Zamasu they met in the future, as in, Zamasu was also traveling there, or was it a different Zamasu? Basically, is present-day Zamasu already the invincible Zamasu or is he a past version?

Zensou bean soup was great, why was it shot down?

Also abusing time travel for using the dragon balls ... something bad HAS TO come from that.