Page 57 of 75 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1493

Thread: Dragon Ball Super

Jounin
    Ya seeing the Yardrat still in it was a surprise. Maybe my Hypothesis will hold some weight after all.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Yeah, if you follow my postingīs context, lol.
    But not if you follow the series' context, such a conundrum.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Can anybody post a pic of the Yardrat-guy? Have no idea who you guys mean.

Okay episode. Repeating the transformation scene from beginning was uuuuuugh.

Indeed, C17 rocked it. If only him and C18 would stop listening to Goku and attack without restraint to his wishes. I mean, what would Goku do? Start fighting against his comrades? ...... oh my, he would, wouldnīt he :/

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

I didn't catch this, but someone else brought it up to me.

The universe rosters than Zeno goes through at the beginning of the episode show that universe 6's 2 previously unidentified characters are Namekians.

More Fusions for Piccolo!

Jimizu.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar

You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Thx. Well, letīs hope heīs cool. :>

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Jounin
    How does spoiler tags work? I want to post a video that has spoilers.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    No spoilers of any kind allowed. Therefore no tags provided.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Jounin
    Quote Originally Posted by David75 View Post
    No spoilers of any kind allowed. Therefore no tags provided.
    LOL! Okay...

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    I didn't catch this, but someone else brought it up to me.

The universe rosters than Zeno goes through at the beginning of the episode show that universe 6's 2 previously unidentified characters are Namekians.

More Fusions for Piccolo! ...
    Lul.

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

---

All around decent episode. Jimizu is certainly pulling his weight.

Fighting Goku in general must just suck. Unless your ability is somehow locked to your race, he's going to just steal any cool moves you have eventually.

I wonder if Gohan realizing the tragedy of the tournament will be further developed. I said it months ago: Goku is the villain.

I wonder if Gohan realizing the tragedy of the tournament will be further developed. I said it months ago: Goku is the villain.
    Eh, I feel like in order to be a real villain there has to be some intentionality, and they've gone out of their way to protect his character.

A. He didn't know when he suggested the tournament that the losers were going to be erased.

B. They state repeatedly that Zeno was going to erase all 8 universes anyway. And that Goku is actually saving 1 universe by suggesting the tournament.

Really, Zeno is the villainous one. Erasing 7 universes because...well...just cause he feels like it. But none of the characters are acting like he's the villain, I assume because he's so childlike.

That, or characters just accept that his destroying entire universes is a natural part of the order of the universe. As though Zeno were more like a hurricane than a person.

Eh, I feel like in order to be a real villain there has to be some intentionality.
    Nah, thereīs plenty of villains in fiction that donīt realize theyīre the evil ones. You yourself mention Zeno, who definitely doesnīt think heīs committing evil acts, yet heīs definitely the villain. Goku is similar to Zeno, albeit less powerful.

Also, I want to give Universe 10 props for having some class. No groveling or crying. Just accepting the end with dignity.

Nah, thereīs plenty of villains in fiction that donīt realize theyīre the evil ones. You yourself mention Zeno, who definitely doesnīt think heīs committing evil acts, yet heīs definitely the villain. Goku is similar to Zeno, albeit less powerful.
    I still don't feel like it's fair to call him a villain when, to his knowledge, there was no downside to his actions before he made them.

It's like handing someone a sandwich and when they eat the sandwich you go "Eating that sandwich kills a million people! You're such a villain!" It's like, yeah, eating the sandwich killed those million people, but that doesn't make it your fault. It's the person who made the sandwich that kills a million people's fault.

Zeno is that person and the tournament is the sandwich. Goku's actions will kill 2/3rds of all life in the universe(though, again, they were going to be killed anyway), but that's not his FAULT and it doesn't make him a villain that it happens.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Sun, 08-13-2017 at 09:59 AM.

I still don't feel like it's fair to call him a villain when, to his knowledge, there was no downside to his actions before he made them.

So he didnīt think about it and that leads to universes being destroyed. Yeah, still sounds like a villain to me. Being oblivious is a trait of many villains.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    It comes down to whether you measure intent or only outcome. One of you is calling murder=villain. The other is saying simple manslaughter=villain.

Goku really didn't need to be saved by 17. He just needs to teleport out. This move is OP. It's fucking teleport. Use it.

I chuckled pretty hard when they thought Gohan's counter-by-being-punched tactic was risky in that it took damage. He's taking damage anyway, what's the big deal? In fact, the whole issue with everyone "playing" without going full power is that they are in fact taking damage while they're at it. That shit builds up.

I would have instructed the team in supporting Android 17/18 doing most of the heavy lifting against mid-tier enemies.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

The problem is: You mustnīt think. DO.NOT.THINK.

Iīd really like a quality fanfic-manga remake where the entire tournament is rewritten with logic applied to it. :>

Iīd really like a quality fanfic-manga remake where the entire tournament is rewritten with logic applied to it.
    I mean, that's kinda what the real manga for Super has been doing.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    The problem is: You mustnīt think. DO.NOT.THINK.

Iīd really like a quality fanfic-manga remake where the entire tournament is rewritten with logic applied to it. :>
    Anime to follow real life rules ? Ok...

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.