Page 11 of 75 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Ball Super

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    So the anime is exactly one episode behind the manga...
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Dammit! Why didn't Vegeta keep that sweet beard!

Monaka looks comically weak. Which is very Dragonball. The other team is pretty cool looking.

I was expecting Boo to fail, but I thought they'd at least be allowed to replace him. Didn't expect them to have to 4-man it.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Mon, 02-22-2016 at 03:11 PM.

Oh god, that young Saiyajin could be Gohan, if Gohan didn´t slack off :/

Really curious how these fights are gonna turn out, since I cannot imagine how they´ll be that interesting with random energy blasts flying off all over the place.

Losing Boo this way really sucks, though. There´s a limit to comedy :/

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    Dammit! Why didn't Vegeta keep that sweet beard!
    Still rebelling against his father?

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    I kinda wonder if we`ll get a new intro or they`re just gonna keep on changing the original one over and over.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

What I just thought about ... lol, what are the chances that this number 1-fighter of our universe is gonna be censored/changed when the anime and consecutive videogames ever reach the USA? THE NIPPLES!!!

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

I dunno. He's a dude. Dude nipples aren't really a thing that we censor.

-------------------------------------------------------

Aw, Goku's such a softy. Letting him win for the childrenses.

The structure of this tournament is weird though. It seems like if you win, you just keep fighting though the other team's stable. Instead of having, like, rounds.

So, what was that?

Well, disregarding bullshit like what happened here, universe 6´s fighters are pittiful. That young saiyajin doesn´t know about super saiyajins, so he shouldn´t be a serious opponent, either. THe robot is a robot, probably not much. The only tough looking guy is the Cooler-like guy. I wonder if there´s a bigger twist incoming about this tournament, of if those really are all the opponents. And if so ... Goku already out of the picture?!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    The structure of this tournament is weird though. It seems like if you win, you just keep fighting though the other team's stable. Instead of having, like, rounds.
    Well, how would it work with the usual rounds, though? Then you´d have people from the same universe fight each other.

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    THe robot is a robot, probably not much.
    Oh yeah, cause robots are never a threat in DB...

If it weren't for the fact that their Earth already blew up, I'd half expect the robot to have been built by U6's Dr. Gero.

Well, how would it work with the usual rounds, though? Then you´d have people from the same universe fight each other.
    Ah, good point. I just think it's weird that the winner has to keep fighting and, like you said, Goku is already out?

----------------------------------------------------------

Alright, I'll admit it, you tricked me Toriyama. I thought for sure Goku threw the match so that Frost would get his humanitarian aid.

Nope, he was a badguy all along! Well done. If Vegeta doesn't kill him here, I look forward to seeing him as a villain in a future arc.

I mean, the whole "no weapons" thing is kinda bullshit - you´d have to exclude the robot guy per se, because his body definitely has been modified due to his existential nature lol.

And Piccolo just gave his worst fight ever. Seriously, you can only do this dumb focus move?! Since he was able to block all of Freezer´s close-combat attacks with only one hand, surely Piccolo would have had other means to incorporate in this battle.

Oh well, looking forward to Vegeta. This tournament seems to be a set up to let him shine for once. He should easily win against Freezer. Also win against the robot, because there HAS to be a confrontation between Vegeta and the 6th universe saiyajin boy. Don´t see how Vegeta could lose to a saiyajin who doesn´t know about super saiyajin transformations, which means Vegeta will probably lose to Cooler, who then is finished of by nipple-guy.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    No episode next week.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    That Saiyajin kid might have been up and healed over and over and over in order to get OP. I mean now they fight and train all the time to get stronger but did they forget Saiyajins could do that or something? Get beaten an inch of your life...heal...rinse and repeat.

That or the kid is the Saiyajin God from their universe.

And Piccolo just gave his worst fight ever. Seriously, you can only do this dumb focus move?! Since he was able to block all of Freezer´s close-combat attacks with only one hand, surely Piccolo would have had other means to incorporate in this battle.
    I can't believe the move itself has all the same drawbacks it had like 2 decades and five arcs ago.

All this time and he hasn't improved the charge time or anything?

Oh well, at least he can move around and defend himself while charging it. So it's one-up on the Spirit Bomb in that instance.

Oh well, looking forward to Vegeta. This tournament seems to be a set up to let him shine for once. He should easily win against Freezer. Also win against the robot, because there HAS to be a confrontation between Vegeta and the 6th universe saiyajin boy. Don´t see how Vegeta could lose to a saiyajin who doesn´t know about super saiyajin transformations, which means Vegeta will probably lose to Cooler, who then is finished of by nipple-guy.
    Same. I'm really hoping Vegeta beats the next 3 opponents himself.

episode 35 is out
    --------------------

ugh, why do all these fights looks so unimpressive? Makes Goku and Vegeta look like a total downgrade from earlier fights.

And fucking lol, Vegeta now in trouble because of some little heat? Gimme a break. I swear, if Vegeta loses without having even used his Saiyajin God-transformation, I´ll be angry.

ugh, why do all these fights looks so unimpressive? Makes Goku and Vegeta look like a total downgrade from earlier fights.
    Well, like you said, because it is. Neither one is using their real powers.

Kinda annoyed that Goku is getting let back in.

new episode is out
    ----------------------

maaaan ... Final Flash degraded to merely pushing the opponent backwards a little. Come on, it´s the coolest attack in the entirety of Dragon Ball.

And I still hate how they refuse to go all out from the beginning. Not that it makes sense for this robot to withstand this much. What the hell is his body made of?! Somebody build an army of these guys and you can take over the universe with ease.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Meh, so far the only interesting/good thing that happened in Super is the existence of different universes.

Not that it makes sense for this robot to withstand this much. What the hell is his body made of?! Somebody build an army of these guys and you can take over the universe with ease.
    They made it clear that they aren't robots.

They're just a race of metal people.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, an actual awesome episode.

Hit has a really cool design.