Page 53 of 75 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1493

Thread: Dragon Ball Super

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    I actually hated how Goku just randomly pulled out this shield out of his magic hat/ass. This is shitty story-telling. Now we have to expect that anytime something bad happens towards our heroes, they pull out a new tech that they learned before. Because OF COURSE. Makes me remember how I stopped reading One Piece when Ruffy randomly had his Gear-technique, without there ever being word about it before the fight where he used it.
    I'm actually okay with it in this instance, because it's a technique they developed as a specific response to that specific attack that they'd seen before.

They showed us the attack in the beginning of the arc, showed us how effective it was, then gave the heroes a little off-screen down time. It makes perfect sense to be that they would develop a counter for it.

It's less acceptable to me when the hero just happens to have an ass-pulled new ability that's the perfect counter for an attack they're just now encountering for the first time.

How can anyone match Zeno´s power to simply have something/someone vanish?
    I guess kill him instantly with a single instant death attack? Which is a lot harder to do now that there's two of them.

I still believe the key to getting rid of Zeno lies in riling up the two Zenos against each other. Erasing each other.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Jounin
    I still believe the key to getting rid of Zeno lies in riling up the two Zenos against each other. Erasing each other.
    With Zeno being so child like. Maybe he is a child and has a parent or parents. If something happens to Zeno, maybe they or it will appear.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    Okay, I was NOT expecting the universal erasures to take place DURING the tournament. I assumed they'd just do them all at the end. That removes a lot of the potential endings I saw for this arc. Because by the time we get to the end, most of the universes will already be dead.
    Is that what happened? I had heavy notions of the characters/universe being teleported, that we were told the universe got erased but not shown at all says a lot imo.

Anyway, this episode was bad, the fight dragged on forever, Goku and Vegeta were defending for like, 18 minutes from the already established fodder enemies for absolutely no reason at all. The choreography was uninspiring as hell, even the recruiting episodes were more entertaining than this.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    Is that what happened? I had heavy notions of the characters/universe being teleported, that we were told the universe got erased but not shown at all says a lot imo.
    Did you miss the scene where Whis looked into his ball and said Universe 9 was completely gone?

Did you miss the scene where Whis looked into his ball and said Universe 9 was completely gone?
    then again whis is just an angel just like the other one that was smilling when his own universe got erased...

IMO the universes dont get erased they just start from zero once again... all Buddha like and shit.

in the eyes of everyone, the universe got killed by a single wave of zeno, but in reality everything starts from zer(n)o...

on the other hand, even starting from zero on the 7th universe will suck because of no gohan, trunks, goten, pan or bra which are the driving force of the 2 main protagonist... if they happen to lose and they realise that everything will start from zero without their children i expect them to kick some ass until everything is back to normal

Quote Originally Posted by ForteCross View Post
    IMO the universes dont get erased they just start from zero once again... all Buddha like and shit.
    ...I don't think that distinction matters much to the people in it.

I said the characters AND the universe got teleported, in which case his magical ball wouldnt work cause it would look for a place where the universe is not. Or, you know, he lied.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Well it looked just like Trunk's future where Zeno destroyed everything. So pretty sure everything related to that universe is just erased instead of teleported.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar

Anyway, this episode was bad, the fight dragged on forever, Goku and Vegeta were defending for like, 18 minutes from the already established fodder enemies for absolutely no reason at all. The choreography was uninspiring as hell, even the recruiting episodes were more entertaining than this.
    Zeno's never really been a considerate person. Given he wanted to erase the universes anyway, I can't think of a reason why he'd go out of his way to teleport these universes away in order to trick everyone else. I wouldn't buy the idea that he's doing this all for a good fight - this guy can't even keep his left/right arms coordinated. He can't lie.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

---

Krillin and 18 doing some Ganondorf pong was awesome.

At least Krillin got to do some cool stuff before doing what Krillin does.

"There's one possibility, scent!"

Or, you know, just sensing your power. Like everyone should be able to do.

I'm just now noticing...there's a LOT of dog people in this tournament. I wonder if they're all the same race.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Sat, 07-15-2017 at 09:46 PM.

Jounin
    Going to be a lot of salty SJW next week when someone name who is not Cannon is not mentioned lol. I can't wait for that name to be mentioned to not happen lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Skill View Post
    Going to be a lot of salty SJW next week when someone name who is not Cannon is not mentioned lol. I can't wait for that name to be mentioned to not happen lol.
    ...why would SJWs care about Broly?

In fact, wouldn't MRAs be the ones to get pissed if Broly got retconned out of existence and replaced by a woman?

I'd die of happiness if they mention Broly. Shin's passive agressive attitude towards krillin was the highlight of the episode.
    Last edited by UChessmaster; Sun, 07-16-2017 at 08:18 AM.

Jounin
    ...why would SJWs care about Broly?

In fact, wouldn't MRAs be the ones to get pissed if Broly got retconned out of existence and replaced by a woman?
    They're the same shit, just different pile. SJWs come in all shapes and titles.

SO MUCH SALT already on the interwebs and it not even episode 100. I am happy a movie character is not becoming canon.

SO MUCH SALT already on the interwebs and it not even episode 100. I am happy a movie character is not becoming canon.
    I'm confused, why do you think he's not becoming cannon? If he's not he's at least heavily acknowledged, and if I had to chhose one movie char it would be him. The hate Broly gets is so absurd.

Jounin
    I'm confused, why do you think he's not becoming cannon? If he's not he's at least heavily acknowledged, and if I had to chhose one movie char it would be him. The hate Broly gets is so absurd.
    I don't hate broly. I like him in the 2 movies he was in or 3. I don't believe he should be canon. His character was not established in the beginning and any argument made does not warrant him being made canon.

If you watch the preview for 100 and pay close attention to what they say, you will know why he's not being made Canon.

I don't hate broly. I like him in the 2 movies he was in or 3. I don't believe he should be canon. His character was not established in the beginning and any argument made does not warrant him being made canon.

If you watch the preview for 100 and pay close attention to what they say, you will know why he's not being made Canon.
    In the beggining? The beggining of what? Goku being an alien wasnt cannon at the beggining. Heres a good argument; people like him, which is the same argument for bardock.

Jounin
    In the beggining? The beggining of what? Goku being an alien wasnt cannon at the beggining. Heres a good argument; people like him, which is the same argument for bardock.
    Bardock was mentioned to Goku by Vegeta first and then by Frieza, right in the manga/anime?

Not in some side story unrelated to DB/DBZ. Popular or not, not good enough to make Broly Canon.

I'm confused, why do you think he's not becoming cannon? If he's not he's at least heavily acknowledged
    If he were canon, then the Broly stories would have already happened at this point.

Which means if Goku and co. don't recognize Kale's transformation at all(and it seems like they might not), then that means the Broly things never happened, and Broly doesn't exist in canon.

This might not even be an issue to some people, but there is a fairly large argument over whether any of the DBZ movies are canon to Super. This is pretty much the thing that will determine whether they are or not.

if I had to chhose one movie char it would be him. The hate Broly gets is so absurd.
    Personally I prefer Cooler. I was disappointed when Freeza became Golden Freeza in Resurrection F instead of taking Cooler's final form.

So just anyone that complains about something on the internet is an SJW to you? Even if the sentiment being expressed is the exact opposite of what SJWs actually are?