Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25657172737475
Results 1,481 to 1,493 of 1493

Thread: Dragon Ball Super

Also his name is better.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin View Post
    Isn't that speculation at this point? From what I gather someone on the animation team of the movie said on Twitter that it'd be cool to see Gogeta and Broly duke it out.
    But that's it?
    I really want him to be cannon though. Always liked him more than Vegito. But I think that was mostly because he seemed more graceful than Vegito. Well that plus the Stardust Breaker.
    Speculation yes, but there's more to it than what you mentioned.

There will be theatrical releases of Movie 08 (Broly) and Movie 12 (Fusion reborn), the game Xenoverse 2 has datamined dlc for Broly (new model) and a not yet seen model of Gogeta to be released with new broly, both versions of Gogeta are already in the game, there's a card game that released a card for BASE gogeta.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Jounin
    OMG! We finally get to see Goku's mom at the 1 minute mark.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...s-kids/.137718

Btw any idea when Super will continue?

Jounin
    Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Btw any idea when Super will continue?
    The movie is released in December in Japan.

Then they probably need 6 months to a year to get the episodes ready.

My guess would be summer 2019 to summer 2020.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Skill View Post
    OMG! We finally get to see Goku's mom at the 1 minute mark.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...s-kids/.137718
    Gine was on dragon ball minus btw.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Dragon Ball Super Broly

Just got back from it. Was fun. Some good story stuff early on, then it's just, like, a straight up hour long fight scene. So if that's what you're there for, lucky you!

Spoilers below.

---

Lotta canon anime firsts in this movie. Broly obviously. Base SS God Vegeta. Gogeta. SSB Gogeta. Stuff that was previously either manga or non-canon movie only.

So it still has never been explicitly stated, but I'm more certain than ever that having a tail prevents someone from turning Super Saiyan. Since they went out of their way to get rid of Broly's tail early on, even though there wasn't really any reason to do so for the plot.

I was kinda expecting more transformations out of Broly, but he actually only capped out at SSJ1. I was half expecting him to follow them into God and Blue, but he didn't. Which is good, because, as with Kale, SSJ1 Broly was more powerful that Goku or Vegeta Blue.

Was disappointed they didn't mention Kale at all once Broly went berserk.

I have to say, the joke about Bulma and Freiza both wanted the Dragon Balls for the exact same kind of dumb superficial reasoning was pretty funny to me.

Also have to say, Broly's buddies in the Freiza Force are way to altruistic to have been in the Freiza Force for very long. They're cool characters and all, but I was definitely like "Why would these people be in the Freiza Force in the first place..."

Kinda annoyed that the Dragon Balls are back down to only one wish, when Shenron has granted 3 wishes for a long time now.

Anyway, glad both Broly and Frieza survived the movie. Looking forward to seeing more of them. The stuff with the Saiyan culture was cool. Like I said, was a fun movie, and the last hour is pretty much just one big long fight scene.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Thu, 01-24-2019 at 10:34 PM.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    Dragon Ball Super Broly

Just got back from it. Was fun.
    I just saw this myself. It was actually fantastic.

Freiza just goofing around for the first half, then having to put up a decent fight for the entire one hour while Goku perfected his dance was pretty funny.

The fight transitions didn't make too much sense at parts but I can forgive that. (Say, when SSG Vegeta gets his ass handed to him, so Goku follows up by starting at base form and not having his back broken immediately)

I didn't get why Dragonballs were down to one wish. Is it carried over lore from how overuse of dragonballs cause Black Dragons in GT?

I'm cool with Broly capping at SSJ1. God and SSB need more mindset training than just rage/talent.

Interesting observation about the tail. I never thought of that. I did get annoyed whenever they mentioned about compacting Ape Form's power into a tinier body. Ape form was never all that powerful compared to what these guys are doing now.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Btw any news on when DBS continues?

The first fictional loli that made me fall for her

None that I've heard.

My personal hope for the next DBS movie? Make Cooler canon. Since Frieza now knows that Goku and Vegeta can fuse together, make it so Frieza goes to find his brother so they can learn to fuse and take on the Saiyans.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Cooler was always in my mind...cooler. I mean he actually trained before Freeza started doing it out of neccesity. Even unlocked a non-reduced form that actually made him stronger.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Btw any news on when DBS continues?
    Depends on if you discount Super Dragonball Heroes.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    Depends on if you discount Super Dragonball Heroes.
    Why the hell wouldn't you? It's a SUPER non-canon adaptation of a mobile game.