Thread: Overlord

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Instead he goes on about "sucking boobs", wth.
    Maybe don't say it? Then I wouldn't be able to say that you want it and that it's your actual goal and view about this. That'd be a start.

If you put in the hottest girls into anime, do something with it! I'm tired of this doujin-baiting, where you know "ah, if I enter her name in nhentai, I will get some sex manga featuring her".
    Dipshit, this obviously means you want to see the sex scenes for the purpose of sex and all the "proof" I need, as the doujins are 99,999% absolutely unrelated to what is actually happening in the shows and don't add *anything* of value.
    You don't even care who has sex with the characters or whatever else you try to hide behind.

Stop acting like you want something else man, owe it.
    That's exactly what you are advocating here and that's exactly the reason why it's bullshit and nonsense coming out of your mouth.
    You want shounen shows to satisfy your sex drive.
    You need it in this and other shows so you are satisfied knowing "beautiful girls get boned, no matter what".

It's moronic. I haven't put *anything* out of context whatsoever. I quoted like 30 lines of text by now that say exactly that.

In this specific case, you want it as well, even though the show has established already that undeads/Ainz can't feel strong emotions. Yet Ainz should obviously really "want" to get his body back, so he can fuck Albedo. Not because he might be able to feel proper emotions again... like.. you know, true happiness, no - just to fuck Albedo, that should be his goal.
    I can't stop rolling my eyes, man.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Sat, 07-30-2022 at 02:56 AM.