Orga had a death flag hanging above him since the first season, but he didn't manage to find his death back then. Now he was killed by random noname gangsters. Bill's criticism isn't necessarily correct because those men were obviously sent by that Nobliss scumbag. So, they were nothing but hired guns scared of facing Tekkadan. I reckon Nobliss has kept Kuudelia's office on an eye, and sent the henchmen when movement was detected. However, such low class criminals aren't likely to perform a thorough operation. They shot from a seemingly safe distance and then fled the moment one of them was gunned down.

I hope we will finally get the final Mika kicking ass battle. I wouldn't be surprised if he, and most of the Tekkadan crew, died, and we got a sort of second generation ending with Atra raising the kid. Gjallarhorn ought to lose the fleet (and naturally Rustal and his staff), for there to be a different tomorrow. Someone else than McGillis should be guiding it, though. A power worshipper isn't a proper person to lead armed forces.