Thread: GAME: Star Wars - Battlefront

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar

GAME: Star Wars - Battlefront

This is the upcoming sequel to Star Wars: Battlefront 2, produced by Dice on their Frostbite engine.

This preliminary video card review by Guru3D. According to them, the "game is not 'that' demanding on the GPU". It still eats my GTX970 alive. :'(

I can't do SLI unless I change my motherboard.. but this is tempting me to do that now.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    the game works perfectly fine on my Radeon 7970, it is really not demanding at all for how good it looks.

gameplay wise, it's "meh". Immersion is 10/10, shooter feeling is 5/10 at best and squadplay is 1/10. I enjoyed how fast it is though, but it's basically a third person shooter not FPS. But I guess thats how Battlefront always was.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    the game works perfectly fine on my Radeon 7970, it is really not demanding at all for how good it looks.
    I'm just being greedy and trying to get 120fps out of it. Maybe High settings would be enough.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    get real bruh, low quality all day 'ery day for dem shooter skillz.

800x600 360 noscope fish-eye FOV

I was really looking forward to this game but I missed the beta and now I'm in full Metal Gear mode. I'll probably start playing SWBF after the first month once the inevitable launch bugs are somewhat fixed, if hackers don't take down game networks again this holiday season.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?