What are you even talking about? I've repeatedly said that this show is good. I already know what kind of show this is. There's nothing to mistake.

Granny's "limitation" is not a limitation of her powers. It's the limitation of her targets. That's clearly different from Izuku and Gravity Girl, who suffer directly from their use of powers. That's what I'm talking about. A real, physical limitation, not some conditional, emotional deterrent. Even if I do accept that rationalization as a proper limitation, her powers are still OP. Just like Ice dude's.

Though I say 92.4% certain, I'm still hopeful that my expectations will be betrayed. It's just better to expect less and be surprised positively, than to expect more and be disappointed. Who knows? Maybe Ice Guy will actual abuse the hell out of his infini-ice ability and brutalize enemies left and right.

I already got disappointed thinking that this show was gonna be unique and subversive, which it isn't, but that's not a problem. It's charm is in being traditional, so I'm moving forward expecting something like that.

EDIT:
To repeat, most of what I'm saying are all minor gripes, ones I won't even bother mentioning in worse series. The only real complaint I have is the NarutoXSasuke rivalry going on, which I feel detracts from Izuku's original goal of being a hero. Other than that? Just nitpicks.