Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Goblin Slayer

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Sword Maiden drawing on a map is just weird.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    S2E10

--------------------

That princess should get raped. It would only make sense for that to happen. But I feel that this show's done its shock factor pull and now is happy to be another adventure story so won't pull another one on us - at least not graphically.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    That princess should get raped. It would only make sense for that to happen. But I feel that this show's done its shock factor pull and now is happy to be another adventure story so won't pull another one on us - at least not graphically.
    If she had simply ran away, I might have had some sympathy for her, but she bloody stole a real adventurer's gear. Even if she left gems as a payment. She's spoiled rotten, and so it wouldn't be much of a loss if she was truly spoiled as a result. That being said, these aren't any ordinary goblins, so it's entirely possible they will need her untouched for some sacrificial ritual. Especially if they are under the false belief she's a priestess, considering her stolen clothes. So, I wouldn't even call it plot convenience if she wasn't raped, but is waiting to be killed in a ceremony.

Episode 11

- - - - -

Yeah, trying to use a hostage to stop or slow down the enemy won't do much good if there's no communication whatsoever and the enemy doesn't seem to care. That was thus the correct decision from Goblin Slayer. Goblins not being too smart, the priest included, the priest couldn't really think fast enough about how to deal with the situation, so it just stood there and got taken down. All that being said, this seemed super easy. I suspect someone else is behind the mark the goblins carry, not that priest. Maybe getting out of the dungeon will be much harder than getting in.

I'm betting the main threat is whatever fell on the holy mountain. We know Goblins came from the green moon. So it's probably some kind of supergoblin. Which will do terrible, supergoblin things to the Hero's all-female party.

Episode 12 Final

-- - --

It seems to me the king would have forced a reward upon them, lest he would appear ungrateful. They did save a princess, after all, even if it was never recorded anywhere. But all the more so: since the whole incident was to be kept a secret, it means there was no glory/fame to be gained. A reward would be everything.

It was a good detail getting out of the dungeon wasn't so easy, with the army of goblins welcoming them outside, but likewise it was good others finally acted as well.