Thread: Eizouken ni wa Te o dasuna!

Eizouken ni wa Te o dasuna!

Asakusa Midori wants to create an anime, but she's too disheartened to make that first step by herself. By pure chance, she meets Mizusaki Tsubame, an up-and-coming socialite secretly dreaming of becoming an animator. Together with Midori's money-loving best friend Kanamori Sayaka, the energetic trio slowly work towards making their "ultimate world" a reality!
    Episode 1:

This gave a strong feeling of 'anime of the season'. Although I think the main girl's voice sounds too much like a boy.

Animation is great, characters likeable, and the story has an unpredictable flow which made it feel like a Ghibli production.

Ofc, the opening is an absolute highlight, too.

https://youtu.be/KOWgaMIfsGc

Episode 2:

Enjoyed this episode even more than the first. I like how tall girl's talent comes to shine. She's basically the person every artist hates, but needs: An editor to make things work beyond the artist saying 'i want things'. See Kishimotos failed new Samurai manga.

Also, she's business-savy.

Only dumb thing: If rich girl can afford to put a 3 mio yen couch there, why is budget even a topic lol.

Goblin girl was hilarious, too. "I'll show how much I'm not an idiot!" *mentions anime making first thing to teacher* xD