Just watched the first episode, better than I expected... so hopefully it'll do good. Loved the OP/ED, and looks like it's not shying away from gruesome scenes, so that's a plus. Not a fan of CGI, but I didn't have a problem here. The original preview was incredibly bad, but I think this turned out good instead. "Nameless" was quite fun, hoping to see more sarcastic remarks in the future.

The other plot with the other reincarnations is going to need some adjusting to since we're getting a lot of name drops so it can be confusing and I'm not sure how much time we'll spend with them or how things are going to be balanced out, though didn't care much for how they were introduced... they seem boring for now.

One thing I'm unsure of is the MC moving her mouth while talking. I'm not certain she's actually talking, I think she's doing some internal monologue. But entertainment/fun wise, her moving her mouth works better I think. Maybe she think she's talking, while she's really not? I really don't recall if she has the ability talk as a monster, but seem they're capable of speech as we saw with the other pet monster.

But yeah, loved the OP.

Looks like it has 24 episodes announced, so that at least promises us that this is not merely a series to market the LN and we might get a decent adaptation of the story out of it.

In all, pleased so far. Hope you guys enjoy it some.