Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
Wait, Orsted is supposed to be a "god" on the level of the Man-God? Oh wow, I must have missed that. I thought Orsted was "only" one of the strongest beings in that world, but still much below an actual god like the Man-God. If they're actually on the same level, that changes everything. That makes Man-God much less special.
Like I said, I have no idea if that's the case, but for the time being, I'm inclined to think it is. At the end of the day, the only thing the Man-god has been doing is give Rudeus a little bit of information here and there, and maybe summon Rudeus there in the beginning. However, he wasn't able to sense Orsted and thus couldn't forewarn Rudeus. I kind of doubt Rudeus almost dying and getting saved by his "killer", almost on a whim, was the Man-god's plan. So, if the Man-god can't see Orsted, it would mean there's no fundamental difference between those two, in my opinion. Orsted being able to know Rudeus shouldn't be in that world is the same kind of ability as the Man-god's ability to give Rudeus advice considering people and locations.