Thread: Reincarnated as a Sword (TV)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm just glad Fran got scolded for rushing ahead without the rest of the part and caused more of a danger to herself and everyone else for doing so. She deserved that.

As for the episode sources...no thanks. The translation on the early chinese broadcast is notably worse. I'm sticking with the Japanese air date.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryllharu View Post
    I'm just glad Fran got scolded for rushing ahead without the rest of the part and caused more of a danger to herself and everyone else for doing so. She deserved that.
    Perhaps this once was fine, but not in the future. The other adventurers should have noticed earlier that Fran is a solo adventurer primarily interested in getting stronger on her own. The guild is not an army, so there shouldn't be such a strict command structure. If Fran risks herself, that's her own business, but I don't see how she would have been risking anyone else. If any noobs had got anywhere near the demon, they would have been instantly killed. Even a bit stronger adventurers would have likely suffered greatly. Fran probably saved folks by pushing forward on her own. The musclehead adventurer, who gave the lecture, was just too full of himself to care to see or think.