Thread: Upcoming Anime Season: Winter 2023

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Isekai Nonbiri Nouka episode 3:

Man, that spider was some convenient bs, lol. The pacing actually hurts this show, but it moves over to the next interesting thing so quickly that I don't have the time to complain about something that happened earlier. Not sure if the show can continue to stay good, though, when the harem bs starts next week.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Isekai Nonbiri Nouka episode 2:

Man, that spider was some convenient bs, lol. The pacing actually hurts this show, but it moves over to the next interesting thing so quickly that I don't have the time to complain about something that happened earlier. Not sure if the show can continue to stay good, though, when the harem bs starts next week.
    The spider plot contrivance alone is enough to make me drop the series, but I did finish the episode.

If you're gonna do spider-for-clothes to avoid writing through a plot problem, at least have the decency to write a quick character arc for them.

Maybe LN writers avoid it because they'll never be able to write a character as good as Rachnera Arachnera. Best monster girl forever ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Ryllharu View Post
    Maybe LN writers avoid it because they'll never be able to write a character as good as Rachnera Arachnera. Best monster girl forever
    *google search* I see they managed to solve the "mermaid vagina" issue.